The Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer offers an affordable approach for managing your aerosol medications. It is lightweight, economical, and compact. It also is paired with SideStream technology, which ensures consistent delivery with every dose. Experience deeper penetration of misted medication into the lungs with shorter treatment times.
Key Features of the Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer
A compact design makes this compressor nebulizer ideal for use away from home as well as managing treatments at home. Key features include:
- Simple, easy-to-use operation
- Short 5-7 minute treatment times
- Reliable SideStream technology
- 5 year warranty
- FAA approved for air travel
- Active Venturi System
Benefits of the Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer
The InnoSpire is highly compatible with nebulizers that feature an active Venturi System. That means the additional airflow combines with the air supplied by the compressor to provide faster drug delivery.
The InnoSpire also helps users by:
- Offering a small, lightweight design that stores and packs easily
- Providing a more affordable option compared to other high quality compressor nebulizers
- Easy, hassle-free maintenance with fewer parts
- Handset docking station offers easy therapy treatments
What Is Unique About Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer?
This device compressor pairs with SideStream nebulizer technology to deliver fast, efficient medicine delivery to users. SideStream nebulizers use active venting in combination with the compressed air from the Essence’s base to ensure medicine gets deeper into the lungs. With this improved medicine delivery system, treatment times are reduced to between 5 and 7 minutes.
The Venturi System of the Philips home nebulizer Improves the drug delivery time which results in faster treatment times as compared to conventional nebulizers.
This home nebulizer uses fewer parts making it easy to clean and maintain. SideStream nebulizers are available in reusable and disposable models. The reusable models should be replaced approximately every 6 months, with regular cleaning and maintenance. Disposable SideStream nebulizers should be replaced every 2 weeks.
With its small, lightweight frame it is suitable for use at home as well as traveling with you and is small enough to store easily.
How The Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compares to Its Competitor
|Nebulizer||Philips InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer||Drive Power Neb Ultra Compressor Nebulizer|
|Treatment Time||5-7 minutes||5-15 minutes|
|Weight||3.3 lbs||3.2 lbs|
|Liter Flow||8.5 liters per minute (LPM)||8 LPM|
Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer – Maintenance
After each use:
- Make sure the tubing isn’t connected to a power source
- Remove the top from the medicine cup by unscrewing it
- Clean the nebulizer by rinsing it out thoroughly and then refill with clean water
- Screw the top of the medicine cup back on and connect the compressor with the tubing
- Run the device again for a few seconds to flush out any residual medicine
- Then take the nebulizer apart and store until the next use
Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer – Warranty
When you purchase this home nebulizer you receive the protection of a five-year warranty. The Philips Innospire Essence is covered for product defects or if you simply do not find the nebulizer effective for treatment.
Where Can I Buy the Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer?
You can purchase the InnoSpire Essence at The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop. Shop with us online to make your purchase quickly and easily. Our knowledgeable staff can answer all your questions about the InnoSpire Essence and help ensure you receive your nebulizer in a timely manner. Give us a call at 888-941-1688.