DeVilbiss iGo Battery Charger
Battery Charger for DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
Battery Charge Time Avg. 3hrs
The external DeVilbiss iGo battery charger is designed to charge batteries separate from the iGo portable oxygen concentrator. This battery charger can fully charge a battery in approximately 3 hours.
This charger is perfect for patients who have additional batteries so they always have a fully charged battery on hand!
Operating Your iGo Battery Charge
1. Place the iGo External Battery Charger on a flat, clean, dry location near a wall outlet.
2. Ensure that the charger is properly connected to an AC power source with adequate voltage (100-240VAC). While the charger is connected to an AC power source, the External Power Light will illuminate.
3. Insert a DeVilbiss iGo Battery Pack (part number 306D-413) into the charger with the front of the battery pack facing forward so that the power connectors on the back of the battery pack align with the charge connectors in the battery slot. a. While the battery is being charged, the green Charge Indicator Light will flash. b. When the battery is fully charged, the green Charge Indicator Light will stop flashing and change to a constant green light.
4. You may remove the battery pack at any point in the charge cycle.
5. The battery can remain in the charger after it is fully charged as long as the charger is powered.
Caution – Do not leave the battery in the charger if the charger is not powered. The charger will discharge the battery if the charger is not externally powered. NOTE – If a faulty battery is inserted into the charger, it may take up to 30 seconds for the charger to indicate the fault.
DeVilbiss iGo Battery Charger Parts
Yes. The DeVilbiss iGo can be operated from an external power source if the battery pack is not installed. Make sure you always have your AC and DC power cords available.
Yes. As lithium ion batteries age, the duration of operation will decline. The DeVilbiss iGo battery pack may operate at as low as 80% of its usual life when it was new.