DeVilbiss iGo DC Power Adapter
DC Power adapter for the DeVilbiss iGo portable oxygen concentrator
The DC Adapter (306DS-652) comes standard with the DeVilbiss iGo Oxygen Concentrator for use in a car, boat or RV. This power adapter does NOT charge the battery pack. Many people find it useful to have more than one DC Power Cord.
Note: When plugged into a vehicle via DC cord, the iGo will run off the vehicle's power but will not charge the battery.
Operating the DeVilbiss iGo DC Adapter.
1. Determine the Fuse rating in your motor vehicle. The rating must be 15 AMP or greater - consult the Operator’s Manual for your vehicle or look at your fuse panel in the vehicle.
2. Start your vehicle. NOTE – DO NOT leave the iGo or DC Adapter plugged into the vehicle without the engine running or attempt to start the vehicle while the DC Adapter is connected to the vehicle. This may drain the vehicle’s battery.
3. Insert the DC Adapter into the Power Input on the side of the iGo. Connect the adapter by aligning the arrow on the plug locking ring with the white dot on the receptacle of the unit. Push until the locking ring twists slightly counterclockwise then snaps back into alignment with the dot on the receptacle. To disconnect: grasp the plug, twist counterclockwise and pull.
4. Ensure the DC accessory power port is clean, and a good connection can be made. Insert the other end of the DC Adapter into the vehicle’s DC accessory power port. When properly connected and receiving power from the DC source, a green indicator light on the DC Adapter and the External Power Present light on the control panel will illuminate.
5. Secure the iGo and the DC Adapter in your vehicle and make sure the air inlet and exhaust vents are not blocked.
NOTE–The battery will not charge when connected to a DC accessory power port.
DeVilbiss iGo DC Power Adapter Parts
Yes. The DeVilbiss iGo stops charging the battery once it is full. There is no danger in leaving the iGo plugged in.
Yes. The DeVilbiss iGo can be operated from an external power source if the battery pack is not installed. Make sure you always have your AC and DC power cords available.
Using your portable oxygen concentrator (POC) in your car is possible as the POC can draw power from your DC power source (if the car has one). However, charging the battery while using the POC may not be possible in all cases.What kind of POC you...