Drive Medical 15 LPM Oxygen Concentrator Humidifier Bottle
- Flow rate up to 0-15 LPM
- Water capacity is 500ml
- Back pressure alarm is at 6 psi
- Made up of plastic
Drive 15 LPM Oxygen Concentrator Humidifier Bottle - Overview
If you experience dry or irritated nasal passages as a result of your home oxygen therapy, you may need a humidifier. This Drive Humidifier Bottle is compatible with most home oxygen concentrators with a continuous flow of up to 15 liters of oxygen per minute. Simply fill the bottle with distilled water, tighten the lid, and connect your oxygen tubing for comfortable therapy. This humidifier bottle from Drive even includes a back pressure alarm—a high-pitched whistle indicating a kink or obstruction in the oxygen tubing.
Drive Humidifier Bottle - Features
- The humidifier bottle has multiple holes that secure the tube in place, preventing leaks and ensuring a snug fit.
- The humidifier bottle is appropriate for oxygen to flow up to 15 LPM.
- There is an audible alert that is activated at 6 PSI.
- The stem is aluminum free to prevent shredding during use.
- The soft-plastic diffuser decreases clogging from mineral buildup.
- A transparent bottle helps users to keep an eye on the content.
- The green and yellow cover of the humidifier bottle helps patients to understand and remember how to change it.
- The maximum water capacity of the bottle is 500ml.
- The bottle’s lid has finger grips that help the patient to easily open and close the bottle.
FAQs On Drive Medical Humidifier Bottle For Oxygen Concentrator
How Does the Drive 15 LPM Oxygen Concentrator Humidifier Bottle Work?
To connect the Drive 15LPM Humidifier Bottle to your oxygen concentrator, first, ensure that the device is not powered on. Next, using distilled water, fill the bottle to the “Max” line and twist the multi-threaded lid until it is securely attached. Locate the humidifier shelf on your oxygen concentrator (typically on top of the unit or directly underneath the oxygen outlet) and secure it in place with the adjustable Velcro straps.
Use the humidifier adapter tubing (sold separately) to connect the lid of the humidifier to the outlet port on the oxygen device. Then, connect your nasal cannula or oxygen tubing to the outlet port located on the side of the lid. If done correctly, bubbles should appear in the water when the device is turned on and oxygen begins to flow. If no bubbles appear, there may be a leak. Check that the lid and the adapter tubing are secured properly and that there is no damage.
When the water reaches the “Re-fill” line, pour more water into the bottle.
What Kind Of Water Can Be Used In Drive Medical Humidifier Bottle For Oxygen Concentrator?
In the humidifier bottle for the oxygen concentrator, you should use distilled water during therapy and change the water every day. If you suspect that no oxygen is flowing through the tubing, then place the tube in the water and watch whether bubbles form. If bubbles form then oxygen is flowing through the tubing.
How To Clean Your Drive Medical 15 LPM Oxygen Concentrator Humidifier Bottle?
The Drive 15 LPM Oxygen Concentrator Humidifier Bottle is reusable and should therefore be cleaned regularly to avoid the buildup of any bacteria, germs, or mold in the bottle. To clean, first, rinse any excess water from the bottle. Next, use warm water and mild detergent and actively wash the bottle and the lid. Rinse to remove any excess soap. Let the humidifier parts dry completely before reconnecting to your oxygen concentrator.
The Drive 15 LPM Humidifier Bottle and lid are not dishwasher safe. Replace your humidifier as needed.
Drive Medical 15 LPM Oxygen Concentrator Humidifier Bottle Parts
- Multi-threaded lid ensures secure fit; finger grips make it easier to screw/unscrew
- 500 mL capacity; clear jar makes it easy to see how much water is left
- Compatible with high flow oxygen—up to 15 liters per minute
- Audible alarm whistles at 6 psi when back pressure is detected
- Drive DeVilbiss 10 Liter All-In Oxygen ConcentratorStarting at$1,469.47 Regular Price $1,747.47
- Philips Respironics Millennium M10 All-In Oxygen ConcentratorStarting at$1,404.22 Regular Price $1,971.22