Drive Medical iGO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Pulse dose settings are 1-5 lpm
- Lightweight - less than 2.3 kg
- FAA-Approved, can be used in flights
iGO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator - Overview?
Drive Medical iGO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator 125D is a new product for patients who need oxygen therapy with auto-adjusting features. This POC is small, compact, and lightweight allowing the user to carry and transport it effortlessly. It works with three types of power supplies: battery, AC,and DC. The device can be carried in any recreational vehicle, boat, or car.
Devilbiss iGO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator - Features
- 1-5LPM pulse dose settings
- Easy to carry because of its compact and small design
- Weight is less than 5 pounds
- SmartDose Auto-Adjusting Technology
- No filter replacement needed
- Large LCD screen for easy readabilty
- It boosts up as the breathing rate increases
- The casing is made of rubber to protect the device
- There is storage space to carry 2 extra batteries in the carrying case
- Audible warnings when the battery is low, oxygen output is low, in pulse mode no breath is detected, the device gets damaged or is at an extremely high temperature
Drive DeVilbiss iGO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator - Portable Long-Lasting Lithium Batteries
The device has an extended battery life. This long-lasting battery lasts up to 5 hours and 30 minutes. When the battery is low, the device will give the user an audible warning. The battery takes 3 hours to be fully charged.
Drive iGO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator - In The Box
- iGo2 POC Unit
- Case to carry
- AC Power Adaptor
- DC Power Adaptor
- Extra Battery Pack
Why Choose iGo2 POC?
The iGO2 POC top feature is the SmartDose Technology. This technology can automatically adjust to the oxygen setting of the user. It will also detect the breathing rate of the user to deliver the required amount of oxygen needed and keep the oxygen flow constant.
With this concentrator, the user will not have to worry about adjusting the oxygen level every time to improve user compliance and effectiveness of the therapy.