Drive Power Neb Ultra Compressor Nebulizer
- Only weighs 3lbs
- Comes complete with a disposable nebulizer kit
- Piston pump compressor helps deliver effective treatment
Drive Power Neb Ultra Overview
The Drive Power Neb Ultra consists of a four-piece nebulizer kit which helps to improve the efficiency and success of therapy. The Piston pump powerfully compresses 10psi of air to convert the medication into a fine spray or mist with particles ranging from 0.5 to 5 microns. This aerosolization ensures the medication reaches the lungs effectively.
The Drive Power Neb Ultra weighs around 3 pounds, making it the most convenient, compact, and highly mobile nebulizer. This travel-friendly nebulizer easily fits in your luggage or carry-on bag, ready for your next business trip or vacation.
Additionally, the Power Neb Ultra is compatible with both the included disposable nebulizer kit and a reusable option. This nebulizer comes with a standard mouthpiece, but both paediatric and adult mask sizes can be used during respiratory treatment.
Drive Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer Compatibility
If you are asking yourself, “Will the Drive Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer be compatible with my current compressor?”, you are in luck! The compatibility of a specific nebulizer does not depend on the manufacturer or brand of the nebulizer, but rather the size of the tubing. Since tubing size is universal, the Drive Power Neb Ultra is compatible with any and all compressors.
- Drive Power Neb Ultra Compressor nebulizer with mouthpiece and tubing
- 5 Replacement Filters
- Limited 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
How To Set Up The Drive Power Compressor Nebulizer?
To set up the Drive Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer, start by attaching the air outlet, located on the side of the device, to one end of the tubing. Next, attach the medication cup to the opposite end of the tubing. Then, add your medication dosage to the cup, followed by securing the cap and attaching the top of the cap to the connector. Lastly, also attach the mouthpiece and the reservoir tube to either end of the connector.
Attempt not to rotate or turn the chamber after you have added the medicine. Also, the Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer has a holder, which can be utilized for storage purposes between treatments.
How To Clean & Care of Drive Compressor Nebulizer?
Cleaning the disposable nebulizer kit consists of 4 steps:
- Disconnect your compressor from the Drive Power Neb Ultra nebulizer.
- Put the nebulizer tube aside.
- Rinse the remaining items with warm water mixed with a mild detergent.
- Disinfect the nebulizer components for about 30 minutes in a mixture of hot water and white vinegar (3:1).
Cleaning can extend the life, however it is recommended to replace the nebulizer kits after 15 days of use.
The Power Neb Ultra nebulizer is dishwasher safe!
Cleaning the nebulizer consists of 3 of steps:
- Unplug the nebulizer from the power source.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the exterior.
- Avoid using any oils or lubricants for cleaning.
It is best to use filters with the Power Neb Ultra to avoid dirt and dust entering the machine. Inspect your filters for moisture or damage regularly, replacing at least every six months.
The Drive Power Neb Ultra has a five-year warranty. If you experience any malfunction during this period, contact customer care for further assistance or to submit a warranty claim.
- Mix one part white vinegar with three parts hot water in a clean bowl and soak the nebulizer parts in the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hands with soap before removing the items from the bowl. Carefully rinse them under hot tap water.
- Place them on a dry and clean paper towel and let them air dry.
- Regularly wipe the outer surface of the nebulizer to keep it dust-free. The tubing of the nebulizer doesn't need washing because only filtered air passes through it.
- Keep the nebulizer parts away from direct sunlight and do not towel dry. Store in a zip-lock bag.
Drive Power Neb Ultra Compressor Nebulizer Parts
- Philips Respironics AsthmaPACK for Adult and Children$31.00 Regular Price: