How to Replace the Live Active Five Oxygen Concentrator Air Outlet Filter?
The outlet filter is designed to keep small particles out of the oxygen gas flow. This filter is strategically positioned behind the cannula outlet fitting that can be removed.
- Take out the cannula.
- Loosen the outlet by unscrewing it counterclockwise with a clean hex (Allen) wrench.
- After the filter is replaced, it can be noticeable in the back of the outlet.
- Remove the filter and check the outlet for debris before replacing it.t.
- Replace the filter with a new one.t.
- Replace the outlet fitting in the recess by screwing it in clockwise. Make sure the nozzle mounting is squarely screwed onto the threads. Do not overtighten.t.