Nebulizer Machines for Sale
- Replacement Adult Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer$5.00
Adult Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh NebulizerLearn More about Replacement Adult Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer
- Drive Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer Filters$7.99
- Genuine replacement filters are suitable for a variety of Drive Nebulizers (Drive model 18002, 18040, 18090, 18080, 4056)
- 5 per pack
- Sidestream Nebulizer with Pediatric Mask Disposable$9.99
Ideal for use with Philips Respironics Sidestream nebulizers.Learn More about Sidestream Nebulizer with Pediatric Mask Disposable
- Drive Power Neb Ultra Compressor NebulizerStarting at$29.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Only weighs 3lbs
- Comes complete with a disposable nebulizer kit
- Piston pump compressor helps deliver effective treatment
- Philips Respironics Sami the Seal, Willis the Whale & Philips Home Nebulizer Replacement Filters (5 pack)$9.99
Replacement Filters for Philips Respironics Sami the Seal Pediatric Nebulizer & Philips Home NebulizerLearn More about Philips Respironics Sami the Seal, Willis the Whale & Philips Home Nebulizer Replacement Filters (5 pack)
- Philips Respironics Filters for InnoSpire Mini, MicroElite and MiniElite Nebulizer Compressor (4 per pack)$6.75
Filters specifically for use with the Philips Respironics MicroElite & InnoSpire Mini (formerly MiniElite).Learn More about Philips Respironics Filters for InnoSpire Mini, MicroElite and MiniElite Nebulizer Compressor (4 per pack)
- Air Inlet Filters for DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer System (pack of 5)$12.99
This Replacement Filter is for the DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer. It measures approx. 3/4" W x 3/8 H. For best results, filters should be changed every 15-30 days, or when it appears dirty or discolored.Learn More about Air Inlet Filters for DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer System (pack of 5)
- Philips Respironics MiniElite/InnoSpire Mini Nebulizer Machine AC Power Adapter$29.95
The Philips Respironics MiniElite AC Power Cord lets you plug your MiniElite nebulizer system into any traditional wall outlet for use.Learn More about Philips Respironics MiniElite/InnoSpire Mini Nebulizer Machine AC Power Adapter
- DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer DC AdapterSpecial Price $10.99 Regular Price $18.75Temporary price reductionSave 41%
Devilbiss DC Power Cord For the Traveler Portable Compressor NebulizerLearn More about DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer DC Adapter
- Philips Willis the Whale Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $64.99Temporary price reductionSave 23%
- 3.5 pounds
- Kid-friendly design
- Fast, efficient treatment
- 5-year warranty
- Philips Respironics Battery for InnoSpire Mini Nebulizer SystemsSpecial Price $79.95 Regular Price $125.00Temporary price reductionSave 36%
Lithium Ion Battery Pack is designed for use with all InnoSpire Mini & Mini Elite Portable Nebulizer Compressor SystemsLearn More about Philips Respironics Battery for InnoSpire Mini Nebulizer Systems
- Philips Respironics Inspiration Elite, Inspiration 626 & MisterNeb Filters$7.99
Compatible with Philips Respironics Inspiration Elite, Inspiration 626 & MisterNebLearn More about Philips Respironics Inspiration Elite, Inspiration 626 & MisterNeb Filters
- Philips Respironics Sidestream Disposable NebulizerSpecial Price $3.99 Regular Price $5.99Temporary price reductionSave 33%
- Choices for disposable nebulizers
- Shorter treatment and production times
- Offers the highest level of aerosol quality
- Easily cleaned
- Get expert support
- Rechargeable Battery for DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer System$65.00
This Battery Pack is designed for use with the Devilbiss Traveler Compressor Nebulizer.Learn More about Rechargeable Battery for DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer System
- Philips Respironics Innospire Essence & Elegance Nebulizer Replacement Filters$7.99
- Simple to install and remove
- Filters out dust and particles
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Compatible with InnoSpire Essence and InnoSpire Elegance
- Comes with expert support
- Philips Respironics Sidestream PLUS Reusable NebulizerSpecial Price $10.99 Regular Price $14.95Temporary price reductionSave 26%
- Used by both adults and children
- Material is latex-free
- Rapid treatment time
- Length is 6 feet (approx)
- Non-Touch SEJOY Infrared Digital Thermometer DET-306Special Price $20.00 Regular Price $79.99Temporary price reductionSave 75%
- Touch and non-touch use
- 10 memory
- Fever alarm
- Auto shut-off
- Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer for KidsSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $45.99Temporary price reductionSave 13%
- Small & lightweight
- Super quiet
- Multiple masks
- Designed for children
- Roscoe Dinosaur Pediatric Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $49.99Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Fast, efficient treatment times
- Kid-Friendly Dinosaur Design
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Philips Respironics MiniElite/InnoSpire Mini Portable Nebulizer DC Car Adapter$14.95
12V DC Adapter with Power Cord is designed for use with all Philips Respironics InnoSpire Mini & Mini Elite Portable Nebulizer Compressor SystemsLearn More about Philips Respironics MiniElite/InnoSpire Mini Portable Nebulizer DC Car Adapter
- InnoSpire Mini Compressor Nebulizer with Battery$134.00
- Less than 1.5lbs with battery
- 6-8 minute treatment per single dose
- 90-minute battery duration
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Nebulizer Inlet Filter for DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Nebulizer$14.95 As low as $11.95
Replacement Nebulizer Inlet Filter for DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Nebulizer Compressor
Pack of Ten FiltersLearn More about Nebulizer Inlet Filter for DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Nebulizer
- Sunset Healthcare Mini Portable Mesh NebulizerSpecial Price $139.00 Regular Price $175.00Temporary price reductionSave 21%
- Suitable for both Children and Adults
- 90 Minute Battery
- Runs on USB or AA Batteries
- Roscoe Bunny Pediatric Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $49.99Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Most treatments in 10 minutes
- Reduces anxiety of treatment with friendly-design
- Built-in carrying handle and nebulizer docking port
- Get support from experts
- 4-Ply KN95 Face Masks for COVID-19 (5-Pack)Special Price $29.99 Regular Price $39.99Temporary price reductionSave 25%
- 5 pack
- 4 Layer
- FDA and CE Cleared
- Replacement Nebulizer Filters for Drive Medical nebulizers, Pack of 10 - 18090F$14.95
Replacement nebulizer filters for Drive Medical pediatric nebulizer compressors.Learn More about Replacement Nebulizer Filters for Drive Medical nebulizers, Pack of 10 - 18090F
- 3-Ply Disposable Surgical Face Mask For SaleSpecial Price $42.99 Regular Price $49.00Temporary price reductionSave 12%
- 3-Ply Surgical Mask ( pack of 50 )
- Medical Grade
- Ideal for filtering out dust, pollen, bacteria and flu
- Latex Free
Nebulizer machines convert liquid medication into a mist, which is then inhaled into the lungs through a mouthpiece or face mask. Nebulizers are often prescribed when inhalers are too difficult to use or ineffective for the patient’s treatment. Here is some basic information about the different styles of nebulizers
Types of Nebulizer Machines
Jet nebulizers: The most common of nebulizer machines, jet nebulizers use air compression to generate enough air to go through a short tube, into a nebulizer cup that holds the liquid medicine and converts the liquid into a mist for inhalation. Jet nebulizer machines are available at home, portable, and pediatric units just for kids. They are generally bigger and louder, and the medicine mist particles tend to vary in size. The machines are durable and typically less expensive to replace parts.
Ultrasonic-Vibrating Mesh nebulizers: These nebulizer machines use ultrasonic waves and are extremely quiet. The sound waves hit the liquid medicine and turn into a mist to be inhaled. These nebulizer machines are primarily portable units that are suitable for all age ranges. They are generally smaller and quieter with more consistent medical mist particle sizes. They provide faster treatment times as compared to jet nebulizers. These machines tend to be more expensive and while easy to clean and maintain, the parts may also be expensive to replace.
Portable Nebulizers: These nebulizers are ideal for patients who work, go to school, or are active and have to take their medication when not at home. Travelers love these nebulizers as they are significantly smaller than home nebulizers. Portable nebulizers can be either ultrasonic-mesh nebulizers or the more traditional jet nebulizer style. Portable nebulizers are battery-powered. Some units can have the option of a DC cord to be connected to a vehicle’s power source.
Just for Kids: These pediatric nebulizers have been designed with kids in mind. Some like the home machines have fun designs to help keep your child preoccupied while taking treatment. Others, such as the Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go, are small, whisper-quiet, and can be used with a mask so you do not have to constantly remind your child to only breathe in using his or her mouth. They are available for home use as well as portable. The portable nebulizers are ideal for kids who have school activities that can't be missed.
Home Nebulizers: These machines are the most commonly used type of nebulizer machines. While they have to be plugged into a wall outlet and are not portable, they have proven to be very reliable throughout the years. Another big advantage is the price as they are the least expensive type of nebulizer available.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nebulizer Machines
How To Use A Nebulizer Machine
Here are some basic instructions for using a Nebulizer:
- Place the nebulizer on a steady surface that can support the weight of the nebulizer
- Sanitize your hands before the start of the treatment
- Carefully measure and put the medication into the nebulizer cup
- Assemble the nebulizer cup and mask
- Connect the nebulizer tubing to the mask
- Connect the nebulizer and turn it on. You should see a light mist coming from the back of the tubing
- Take deep and slow breaths every 2-3 seconds before breathing it out.
- Continue the treatment until all the medication has disappeared. The nebulizer makes a sputtering noise when little medication is remaining.
Stop the treatment if you become dizzy or begin to feel shaky. Inform your healthcare provider or a doctor if the dizziness does not stop after nebulizer use.
Do I Need A Prescription To Buy A Nebulizer Machine?
Yes, you will need a prescription to buy a nebulizer. You can get a prescription from your doctor who is treating you for your respiratory disorder.
How Often Should You Use A Nebulizer Machine?
You need to use a nebulizer upon your prescribed amount. In general, nebulizers can be used up to 3 to 4 times a day upon requirement.
How Long Does A Nebulizer Machine Last?
Each nebulizer treatment takes from 5 minutes to 15 minutes. You breathe through the mask or mouthpiece that is connected to the nebulizer. The medicine is slowly turned into a mist which you can inhale by taking slow and deep breaths.
Can I Fly With My Portable Nebulizer Machine?
If you are planning to board an airplane with your portable nebulizer ensure that they are FAA approved. This certification allows you to use the nebulizer during flight.
When traveling with a portable nebulizer, you need to ensure that you use a carry case to protect it from dirt and damage. Moreover, inform the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) agents that you are carrying a nebulizer and prescribed medicine in your bag to avoid any delays.
At The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, we offer an array of nebulizers. If you are unsure about what product meets your needs or have any questions, contact us today so we can assist in reviewing your options.