Nebulizer Machines for Sale - Home and Portable Nebulizers
- DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer DC AdapterSpecial Price $10.99 Regular Price $18.75Temporary price reductionSave 41%
Devilbiss DC Power Cord For the Traveler Portable Compressor NebulizerLearn More about DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer DC Adapter
- Philips Respironics Willis the Whale Compressor Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $64.99Temporary price reductionSave 23%
- 3.5 pounds
- Kid-friendly design
- Fast, efficient treatment
- 5-year warranty
- DeVilbiss Traveller Portable Compressor Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $109.99 Regular Price $130.00Temporary price reductionSave 15%
- Practical, easy-to-use nebulizer with rechargeable battery
- Weighs only 1.5 lbs with treatments in less than 10 minutes
- Appropriate for adults and children
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Philips Respironics Inspiration Elite, Inspiration 626 & MisterNeb Filters$7.99
Compatible with Philips Respironics Inspiration Elite, Inspiration 626 & MisterNebLearn More about Philips Respironics Inspiration Elite, Inspiration 626 & MisterNeb Filters
- Philips Respironics Battery for InnoSpire Mini Nebulizer SystemsSpecial Price $79.95 Regular Price $125.00Temporary price reductionSave 36%
Lithium Ion Battery Pack is designed for use with all InnoSpire Mini & Mini Elite Portable Nebulizer Compressor SystemsLearn More about Philips Respironics Battery for InnoSpire Mini Nebulizer Systems
- InnoSpire Mini Compressor Nebulizer with Battery$134.00
- Less than 1.5lbs with battery
- 6-8 minute treatment per single dose
- 90-minute battery duration
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Respironics InnoSpire Elegance & Essence Replacement Filters$7.99
Genuine Philips Respironics Replacement Air Filters. Replace air filter if it becomes discolored or wet; Each filter lasts for up to 30 days.Learn More about Respironics InnoSpire Elegance & Essence Replacement Filters
- Rechargeable Battery for DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer System$65.00
This Battery Pack is designed for use with the Devilbiss Traveler Compressor Nebulizer.Learn More about Rechargeable Battery for DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer System
- Sunset Healthcare Mini Portable Mesh NebulizerSpecial Price $139.00 Regular Price $175.00Temporary price reductionSave 21%
- Suitable for both Children and Adults
- 90 Minute Battery
- Runs on USB or AA Batteries
- Roscoe Bunny Pediatric Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $49.99Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Most treatments in 10 minutes
- Reduces anxiety of treatment with friendly-design
- Built-in carrying handle and nebulizer docking port
- Philips Respironics MiniElite/InnoSpire Mini Portable Nebulizer DC Car Adapter$14.95
12V DC Adapter with Power Cord is designed for use with all Philips Respironics InnoSpire Mini & Mini Elite Portable Nebulizer Compressor SystemsLearn More about Philips Respironics MiniElite/InnoSpire Mini Portable Nebulizer DC Car Adapter
- Sunset Health Advanced Finger Pulse Oximeter$53.99
- Six display modes and a dual-colored led display
- More than 30-hours of battery life
- Light and compact design
- Suitable for both children and adults
- Roscoe Dinosaur Pediatric Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $49.99Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Fast, efficient treatment times
- Kid-Friendly Dinosaur Design
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Non-Touch SEJOY Infrared Digital Thermometer DET-306Special Price $20.00 Regular Price $79.99Temporary price reductionSave 75%
- Touch and non-touch use
- 10 memory
- Fever alarm
- Auto shut-off
- Nebulizer Inlet Filter for DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Nebulizer (10 Pack)$14.95 As low as $11.95
Replacement Nebulizer Inlet Filter for DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Nebulizer Compressor
Pack of Ten FiltersLearn More about Nebulizer Inlet Filter for DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Nebulizer (10 Pack)
- Blue Jay Pediatric Blue Bear Pulse Oximeter$39.99
- OLED screen with 4-direction display
- Pule bar, Plethysmogram
- Parameters; SpO2, PR
- Low battery prompt - Takes 2 "AAA" batteries (included)
- Omron Portable MicroAir NebulizerSpecial Price $119.99 Regular Price $169.00Temporary price reductionSave 29%
- Compact and Lightweight–only 0.25lbs and fits in your palm!
- Whisper-quiet operation at 5 dBa
- Runs on AC power (4 hours per charge) or two AA batteries
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Blue Jay Comfort Fingertip Pulse Oximeter$34.99
- Large and bright digital LED one-way display
- Uses two AAA batteries (can be continuously operated for 30 hours)
- Clear rubber boot included
- 1-year limited warranty
- 4-Ply KN95 Face Masks for COVID-19 (5-Pack)Special Price $29.99 Regular Price $39.99Temporary price reductionSave 25%
- 5 pack
- 4 Layer
- FDA and CE Cleared
- Replacement Nebulizer Filters for Drive Medical nebulizers, Pack of 10 - 18090F$14.95
Replacement nebulizer filters for Drive Medical pediatric nebulizer compressors.Learn More about Replacement Nebulizer Filters for Drive Medical nebulizers, Pack of 10 - 18090F
- Philips Respironics Sidestream Disposable NebulizerSpecial Price $3.99 Regular Price $5.99Temporary price reductionSave 33%
The Philips Respironics Sidestream® Disposable Nebulizer offers fast, efficient and economical drug delivery. The Sidestream provides consistent drug delivery time after time and can be used with all commonly prescribed respiratory medications. It can be used for 2 weeks before replacing.
Learn More about Philips Respironics Sidestream Disposable Nebulizer
- Philips Respironics Sidestream PLUS Reusable NebulizerSpecial Price $11.35 Regular Price $14.95Temporary price reductionSave 24%
- Used by both adults and children
- Material is latex-free
- Rapid treatment time
- Length is 6 feet (approx)
- Sidestream Nebulizer with Pediatric Mask Disposable$9.99
Ideal for use with Philips Respironics Sidestream nebulizers. Tucker the Turtle is compatible with most compressor nebulizers.Learn More about Sidestream Nebulizer with Pediatric Mask Disposable
- 3-Ply Disposable Surgical Face Mask For SaleSpecial Price $42.99 Regular Price $49.00Temporary price reductionSave 12%
- 3-Ply Surgical Mask ( pack of 50 )
- Medical Grade
- Ideal for filtering out dust, pollen, bacteria and flu
- Latex Free
- Drive DeVilbiss Vix One Disposable NebulizerSpecial Price $1.00 Regular Price $2.15Temporary price reductionSave 53%
- Medication to be added without opening the neb cup.
- Standard fittings accommodate most manufacturers’ masks.
- Does not contain natural rubber latex.
- Compatible with most compressor nebulizer machines.
- Replacement Pediatric Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer$5.00
Replacement Pediatric Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh NebulizerLearn More about Replacement Pediatric Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer
- Replacement Mouthpiece for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer$5.00
Replacement Mouthpiece for Sunset Mini Mesh NebulizerLearn More about Replacement Mouthpiece for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer
- Replacement Medicine Cup for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer$40.00
This is the Replacement Medicine Cup for the Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer. The Medicine cup needs to be replaced annually.Learn More about Replacement Medicine Cup for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer
Nebulizer machines convert liquid medication into a mist, which is then inhaled into the lungs through a mouthpiece or face mask. Nebulizers are often prescribed when inhalers are too difficult to use or ineffective for the patient’s treatment. Here is some basic information about the different styles of nebulizers
Types of Nebulizer Machines
Jet nebulizers: The most common of nebulizer machines, jet nebulizers use air compression to generate enough air to go through a short tube, into a nebulizer cup that holds the liquid medicine and converts the liquid into a mist for inhalation. Jet nebulizer machines are available at home, portable, and pediatric units just for kids. They are generally bigger and louder, and the medicine mist particles tend to vary in size. The machines are durable and typically less expensive to replace parts.
Ultrasonic-Vibrating Mesh nebulizers: These nebulizer machines use ultrasonic waves and are extremely quiet. The sound waves hit the liquid medicine and turn into a mist to be inhaled. These nebulizer machines are primarily portable units that are suitable for all age ranges. They are generally smaller and quieter with more consistent medical mist particle sizes. They provide faster treatment times as compared to jet nebulizers. These machines tend to be more expensive and while easy to clean and maintain, the parts may also be expensive to replace.
Portable Nebulizers: These nebulizers are ideal for patients who work, go to school, or are active and have to take their medication when not at home. Travelers love these nebulizers as they are significantly smaller than home nebulizers. Portable nebulizers can be either ultrasonic-mesh nebulizers or the more traditional jet nebulizer style. Portable nebulizers are battery-powered. Some units can have the option of a DC cord to be connected to a vehicle’s power source.
Just for Kids: These pediatric nebulizers have been designed with kids in mind. Some like the home machines have fun designs to help keep your child preoccupied while taking treatment. Others, such as the Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go, are small, whisper-quiet, and can be used with a mask so you do not have to constantly remind your child to only breathe in using his or her mouth. They are available for home use as well as portable. The portable nebulizers are ideal for kids who have school activities that can't be missed.
Home Nebulizers: These machines are the most commonly used type of nebulizer machines. While they have to be plugged into a wall outlet and are not portable, they have proven to be very reliable throughout the years. Another big advantage is the price as they are the least expensive type of nebulizer available.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nebulizer Machines
How To Use A Nebulizer Machine
Here are some basic instructions for using a Nebulizer:
- Place the nebulizer on a steady surface that can support the weight of the nebulizer
- Sanitize your hands before the start of the treatment
- Carefully measure and put the medication into the nebulizer cup
- Assemble the nebulizer cup and mask
- Connect the nebulizer tubing to the mask
- Connect the nebulizer and turn it on. You should see a light mist coming from the back of the tubing
- Take deep and slow breaths every 2-3 seconds before breathing it out.
- Continue the treatment until all the medication has disappeared. The nebulizer makes a sputtering noise when little medication is remaining.
Stop the treatment if you become dizzy or begin to feel shaky. Inform your healthcare provider or a doctor if the dizziness does not stop after nebulizer use.
Do I Need A Prescription To Buy A Nebulizer Machine?
Yes, you will need a prescription to buy a nebulizer. You can get a prescription from your doctor who is treating you for your respiratory disorder.
How Often Should You Use A Nebulizer Machine?
You need to use a nebulizer upon your prescribed amount. In general, nebulizers can be used up to 3 to 4 times a day upon requirement.
How Long Does A Nebulizer Machine Last?
Each nebulizer treatment takes from 5 minutes to 15 minutes. You breathe through the mask or mouthpiece that is connected to the nebulizer. The medicine is slowly turned into a mist which you can inhale by taking slow and deep breaths.
Can I Fly With My Portable Nebulizer Machine?
If you are planning to board an airplane with your portable nebulizer ensure that they are FAA approved. This certification allows you to use the nebulizer during flight.
When traveling with a portable nebulizer, you need to ensure that you use a carry case to protect it from dirt and damage. Moreover, inform the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) agents that you are carrying a nebulizer and prescribed medicine in your bag to avoid any delays.
At The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, we offer an array of nebulizers. If you are unsure about what product meets your needs or have any questions, contact us today so we can assist in reviewing your options.