Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Module
The Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Module allows you to connect a spare battery to the SimplyGo portable concentrator. This will allow you to have twice as much battery time.
- Light as a Feather
* Please note that this does not include the battery.*
Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Module - Overview
The Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Module allows you to connect an extra battery to the SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator. This module plugs to the SimplyGo with an extra battery inserted inside which allows for twice the amount of time.The module fits easily in the front pouch of the SimplyGo case.
SimplyGo External Battery Module Benefits
Portable: The Philips Respironics SimplyGo Dual Battery Module is easily portable due to its small and convenient size and its 8 ounce weight. This external battery module perfectly fits around the standard SimplyGo Battery and can be carried in the carrying case of the SimplyGo oxygen concentrator?? zippered pocket.
Light as a Feather: Small in size, the overall weight of this Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Module is only 8 ounces. So, carrying it with your oxygen concentrator won?? strain your back and you will be able to extend your SimplyGo?? usage time with extra battery power.
Automatic: No adjustments are needed before you can use the device. When SimplyGo detects the external battery module connected it automatically uses the extended battery as the primary source of power. Only after the external battery has been depleted does the SimplyGo switch to the internal battery.
What You Should Remember Before Using Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Module?
- The External Battery Module should not be used with a depleted internal battery in the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator.
- The SimplyGo External Battery Module doesn?? charge a battery.
- It is recommended to place a fully charged battery in the SimplyGo Dual Battery Module.
- Insert the battery into this Philips Respironics Extended Battery Module before attaching it to the SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator.
- When not in use, unplug the SimplyGo Dual Battery Module.
- The SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator will not display the battery life of the battery inside this External Battery Module. The battery life can be checked by removing the battery from the External Battery Module and pressing the power indicator button on the battery.
- Check the battery compatibility by inserting it into the External Battery Module before attaching it to the oxygen concentrator.
- Do not insert the battery into the module forcefully.
- The Philips Respironics SimplyGo Dual Battery Module can be attached to the SimplyGo by plugging its cord into the power unit plug of the oxygen concentrator.
- * Please note that this does not include the battery.*
- Prior to using, Please be sure to fully charge any extra batteries you plan to use.
- The SimplyGo will draw power from the battery inside the module first.
- The SimplyGo will not display the remaining battery duration from the battery inside the battery module.
- Unplug the battery module when it is not in use.
- Batteries cannot be charged while inside the module.