Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- RX Required
- Pulse dose and continuous flow settings
- Lightest continuous flow POC
- Durable, impact-resistant design
- CPAP compatible
- Fast battery charging time
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Overview
The Philips Respironics SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator is a reliable and convenient addition to your oxygen therapy needs. Built to be both sleek and durable, this compact device is the lightest POC that offers both continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen delivery. Weighing 10 lbs, the Respironics SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator has double the oxygen output as other portable concentrators in the same weight class! The Respironics SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator is FAA-approved for use during flights, making it easy to take your oxygen therapy with you wherever you go.
Just like other oxygen concentrators, the Respironics SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator provides supplemental oxygen to users by filtering the room air around them. This oxygen is then provided to the individual via tubing and a nasal cannula or face mask.
Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator - Features:
- Both continuous and pulse dose flow settings
- Long-lasting battery (maximum 3.5 hours)
- High-impact resistant casing
- Backlit, high-quality LCD with easy navigation
- FAA-approved for in-flight use
- Easily portable with a mobile cart
- Helpful accessories available for practical use
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- A strong body to withstand the test of time
- Backlit high-quality LCD for easy navigation
- Helpful accessories available for practical use
- An All-In-One oxygen solution for 24/7 use
- Consistently delivers Pulse dose settings 1-6 and Continuous flow up to 2lpm
Philips SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator - Oxygen Delivery Mode
The Philips SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator offers three delivery modes
Continuous Flow Mode
In continuous flow mode, the POC delivers a constant flow of oxygen up to 2 liters per minute. Some patients may also have sleep apnea and require CPAP therapy in addition to supplemental oxygen. For those patients, a CPAP machine can be connected and used with the SimplyGo while in continuous flow mode.
In pulse mode, the POC detects when the user begins to take a breath and delivers a pulsed volume of oxygen on inhalation based on the settings. Oxygen does not flow upon exhalation. This requires less effort from the motor, which extends the battery duration. The system automatically delivers the pulsed volume of oxygen at 12 breaths per minute if the Respironics SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator doesn’t detect any breath for a period of time. Similarly, if the device is unable to detect any breath for 2 minutes then it signals an alarm. The oxygen concentrator will wait for 30 minutes for a breath before automatically shutting down.
In this mode, the Respironics SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator delivers the pulse volume of prescribed oxygen only after a breach is detected. The device delivers a softer pulse and provides increased sensitivity so that the patient doesn’t feel overwhelmed and can comfortably undergo therapy. The device switches back to previously used continuous flow mode settings if it doesn’t detect breath and automatically starts delivering a continuous flow of oxygen.
SimplyGo Is A Durable Portable Oxygen Concentrator
To ensure dependable operation every day, the SimplyGo portable oxygen machine underwent extensive testing and was put through harsh situations including shocks, vibrations, and temperatures.
Philips SimplyGo Portable oxygen Concentrator Has a Simple And Attractive Package
SimplyGo is easy to use and enjoyable to live with due to its non-clinical appearance and functionality. The SimplyGo has the strength, the style, and the good looks to get you where you need to go, whether it's a day at home with the family, a short walk across the block, a short ride across town, or a vacation across the world. The FAA has given SimplyGo permission to be used on commercial aircraft.
SimplyGo Has A Carrying Bag For Portability While Travelling
Users may hang the multi-purpose carrying case from SimplyGo's mobile cart or wear it over their shoulders. The zipped pocket can hold an additional battery, a cannula, or other supplies.
Philips SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator - In the Box
- SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Carrying Case and Accessory Case
- Mobile Cart
- One Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- 5 Nasal Cannulas
- DC and AC Power Cords
- 2-year Warranty & User Manual
Oxygen concentrators can only be returned within 7 days of the original ship date and with less than 10 hours of use. A 15% return processing fee will be taken from the original payment before a credit is issued. All returns must be authorized by a Customer Service Representative and require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
For more information, read our return policy.
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Parts
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Accessory Bag$29.95Out of stock
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Charger$199.00Out of stock
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery$250.00Out of stock
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Airline Power Cord$28.95Out of stock
11.5" x 10" x 6" (29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm)
10 pounds with battery
Back-Lit LCD with Push Buttons