Philips Respironics Tucker The Turtle Reusable Pediatric Aerosol Mask
- Reduces aerosol deposition in and around the eyes.
- Soft, flexible material provides better fit and patient comfort.
- Character faces appeal to children and support compliance.
- Tucker characterized by a permanent, waterproof sticker; built on time-tested SideStream technology.
- Sami characterized by whiskers and colorful eye stickers; partners exclusively with SideStream Plus nebulizer.
Child-friendly Tucker the Turtle Pediatric Character Masks are designed for use with SideStream Disposable and Reusable Nebulizers. Tucker the Turtle Masks combine a soft, flexible material that contours to the face for comfort and fit with a vent design that blows medication away from the eyes.
Respironics' comparison tests have demonstrated that Tucker masks reduce aerosol deposition in and around the eyes helping to minimize the impact of long-term use, and are equivalent or superior to other masks developed to protect eyes from aerosol deposition.
COMPATIBILITY: This face mask is compatible with all standard nebulizer compressor systems including those from Philips Respironics, AirLife, Devilbiss Healthcare, and others. It is NOT compatible with the connectors found on Pari Medical nebulizers.
USAGE: This product is the mask only, it does not include the nebulizer. Nebulizer's are sold separately elsewhere on this site.
Philips Respironics Tucker The Turtle Reusable Pediatric Aerosol Mask Parts
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1044382
- HCPCS Code A7015
- GTIN / UPC Code 00383730443829
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex