Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System
- Simple operation
- 5-7 minute treatment time
- SideStream technology
- 5-Year manufacturer technology
- Active Venturi System
Overview of Philips InnoSpire Essence Compressor Home Nebulizer System
The Respironics Innospire Essence Compressor Home Nebulizer system is an inexpensive solution to the fast and efficient delivery of aerosol medication. It is an economical, lightweight, and compact nebulizer system combined with acclaimed SideStream technology which supplies consistent delivery of medication time and time again. This device is highly compatible with nebulizers that feature an active venturi system. These provide additional airflow which combines with the air supplied by the compressor to provide faster drug delivery. Such nebulizers consist of fewer parts which makes their cleaning and maintenance easy when compared to other conventional nebulizers.
Philips Innospire Essence Compressor Home Nebulizer - SideStream Technology
This Philips Respironics Innospire Essence compressor pairs with SideStream nebulizer technology to deliver fast, efficient medicine delivery to users. SideStream nebulizers use active venting in combination with the compressed air from the Essence’s base to ensure medicine gets deeper into the lungs. With this improved medicine delivery system, treatment times are reduced to between 5 and 7 minutes.
SideStream nebulizers are available in reusable (HS860/HS870) and disposable (HS800) models. The reusable models should be replaced approximately every 6 months, with regular cleaning and maintenance. Disposable SideStream nebulizers should be replaced every two weeks.
Benefits of Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Home Nebulizer System
Philips Home Nebulizer - Venturi System:
The venturi system of the Philips home nebulizer Improves the drug delivery time which results in faster treatment times as compared to conventional nebulizers.
Philips Home Nebulizer - Innovative Design:
The Philips Innospire Essence Home Nebulizer shows consistency when it comes to providing high-quality aerosol.
Philips Home Nebulizer - Minimal Design:
With its small, lightweight frame it is suitable for use at home as well as traveling with you, and is small enough to store easily.
Philips Home Nebulizer - Economical:
This device is competitively priced compared to all other compressor home nebulizers.
Philips Home Nebulizer - Easy Maintenance:
The Philips Innospire Essence home nebulizer uses fewer parts making it easy to clean and maintain.
Philips Home Nebulizer - Handset Docking Station:
The handset docking station of the Philips home nebulizer helps in setting the nebulizer/mouthpiece upright and ensures convenient therapy treatments.
Philips Innospire Essence Home Nebulizer - Warranty
The Philips Respironics Innospire Essence is backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty. Warranty claims are not valid on damage occurring from negligence, improper use, water, or accident. If you need to file a warranty claim on your Innospire Essence nebulizer, contact our customer care team for assistance./span>
Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System Includes
Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Home Nebulizer System Includes
Disposable SideStream Nebulizer with Tubing
5 Year Warranty
How To Care for And Clean Philips Home Nebulizer?
These cleaning tips apply to the SideStream nebulizer used with the Innospire Essence compressor system. To clean the Innospire Essence compressor system, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth to avoid a build-up of dirt.
After Each Use of Philips Home Nebulizer
- Make sure the tubing isn’t connected to a power source.
- Remove the top from the medicine cup by unscrewing it.
- Clean the nebulizer by rinsing it out thoroughly and then refill it with clean water.
- Screw the top of the medicine cup back on and connect the compressor with the tubing.
- Run the device again for a few seconds to flush out any residual medicine.
- Then take the nebulizer apart and store it until the next use.
Philips Home Nebulizer - Daily Cleaning
Disconnect tubing from the medicine cup. Actively wash all items, except for the tubing, in hot, soapy water. Rinse all parts in clean water to remove any excess soap. Allow the nebulizer to completely air dry. Do not use a towel. When dry, reassemble and store in a clean place until the next use.
The reusable SideStream Plus nebulizer may be washed once a week within a basket on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Philips Home Nebulizer - Weekly Cleaning
Once a week, disassemble the nebulizer. Place 2-3 drops of dishwashing liquid into boiling water and place nebulizer parts (except tubing) into the water for 10 minutes. When finished, rinse all of the parts to remove excess soap for about two minutes. Air dry parts completely prior to reassembling. Store in a clean place when not in use.
What Are The Instructions For Using the Philips InnoSpire Essence Home Nebulizer?
- Before using the device for the first time, check the compressor and all the accessories for any damage, defects, or exposed electrical components.
- Sit in an upright position when taking medication.
- Connect the device to an electrical outlet.
- Read and understand the instructions before using the nebulizer system or any of its accessories.
- To begin the treatment, turn on the device by pressing the On/Off button to the "I" position.
- Turn the switch to the "O" position after you have taken the medication and unplug the device from the power source.
How to Troubleshoot the Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Home Nebulizer?
- After each cleaning, ensure that the device works by turning it to the "ON" position and verifying whether air is coming out of the nozzle or not.
- If the device malfunctions, such as delivering insufficient pressure and flow, turn off the device, wait for 10 seconds, and turn it back on.
- Before each use make sure the device is plugged into the electrical outlet properly.
- Unauthorized repair voids warranty.
How To Use The SideStream With Philips Home Nebulizer?
- The SideStream is a compressor-driven nebulizer that serves the purpose of providing aerosol medication to the patient by converting liquid mist into an inhalable aerosol. It is meant for single-patient use only and should be replaced after two weeks of use. This product should be used under the supervision of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. To ensure maximum performance, boil the SideStream (except for tubing) in a mixture of water and 2-3 drops of dishwashing liquid for 10 minutes.
- Connect one end of the tubing to the compressor air outlet.
- Connect the compressor air outlet to one end of the tube and the other end to the bottom of the medicine cup.
- Remove the top from the medicine cup and fill it with the prescribed medication.
- Put the top back in its place and connect the mouthpiece/mask. Medicine will leak out if you lay the SideStream down on its side.
Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System Parts
- Philips Respironics Sidestream PLUS Reusable Nebulizer$14.95Out of stock
- 4-Ply KN95 Face Masks for COVID-19 (5-Pack)$39.99Out of stock
- Proactive Pulse Oximeter$69.95
This Product Comes With:
Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor, 1 Pre-Installed Fitler, 1 Disposable SideStream Nebulizer with Tubing
OEM Respironics Replacement Air Filters fit InnoSpire Elegance and InnoSpire Essence compressor nebulizer systems. Assures optimum performance of the compressor.
Nebulizer Masks simply your therapy by making your treatment hands-free! Compatible with most compressor units, Nebulizer masks are reusable but must only be hand-washed.
The Innospire Elegance by Philips Respironics will come with one SideStream Nebulizer with tubing. It's recommended to have a few spare Nebulizers available. Disposable Nebulizers can be used for up to two weeks and Reusable Nebulizers can be used for up to 6 months with regular cleaning after each use.