Philips Respironics SimplyGo Carrying Case
- For Use with Respironics SimplyGo
- Vented to Prevent Overheating
- Includes Adjustable Shoulder Strap
The Respironics SimplyGo Carrying Case is durable enough to withstand active lifestyles, yet comfortable enough to bring your concentrator anywhere. This SimplyGo carrying case protects your portable oxygen concentrator from water and dirt, while still providing easy access to the air outlet port and important device controls.
The front of the case includes an accessory pouch for additional essentials, such as spare tubing, battery, etc. When placing your concentrator into the carrying case, make sure that this accessory pouch is on the same side as the front panel of the device. This will ensure that the vents on the case line up with the vents on the concentrator, preventing overheating.
In addition to the padded, adjustable shoulder strap, the Respironics SimplyGo carrying case also includes a padded wrap for the handle of the SimplyGo. Simply use the Velcro straps to secure it in place. The bottom of the carrying case is a hard plastic shell, to accommodate the weight of the Respironics SimplyGo when using the shoulder strap.
Your Philips Respironics SimplyGo system has been designed to provide you with a source of oxygen that can be carried with you. To enable you to do so, your SimplyGo device has a carrying case bag, accessory bag, and a mobile cart for use with it.
The SimplyGo carrying case allows you to take your supply of oxygen with you as you go about your normal, daily activities. It provides protection for your SimplyGo as well as a carrying strap to transport the device. To place the SimplyGo into its carrying bag:
1. Position the bag and the SimplyGo so that the front of the device corresponds with the surface of the bag that has a zippered accessory pouch. This will ensure that the inlet air vent on the rear of the device, the outlet air vent on the front, bottom of the device and the power input connector on the side of the device line up with their openings provided in the bag. If the SimplyGo is not placed in the bag properly, the air vents will be blocked, and the device will overheat during operation and shut off.
2. Insert the device into the top of the bag and pull the snuggly fitting bag up around the device. Check to ensure that the air vents and power input connector align with their openings in the case.
3. Wrap the handle cover around the carrying handle of the SimplyGo and secure it in place by pressing the two Velcro together.
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Carrying Case Parts
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mobile Cart$49.00Out of stock
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Accessory Bag$29.95Out of stock
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Charger$199.00Out of stock
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Airline Power Cord$28.95Out of stock