Salter-Style® 16SOFT Adult Nasal Cannula with 4 Foot Tubing
- Buy 10 for $2.39 each and save 10%
- Buy 25 for $2.12 each and save 20%
- Supports oxygen flow up to 6LPM
- Perfect for portable oxygen - only four feet
- Doesn’t press too hard on upper lip
Salter 16SOFT Nasal Cannulas are softer and more flexible. The tubing curves around the cheeks and ears, minimizing the pressure and making this cannula the comfortable choice. This cannula has 4 foot supply tubing, is latex free and can deliver up to 6lpm of Oxygen. 16Soft Cannulas were designed to provide a more comfortable cannula. The softness is everywhere. The nasal prongs are curved and they fit gently in the nostrils without pressing too hard on the upper lip. The tubing is soft and pliable, which lessens the pressure. The slide bolo is completely redesigned to resist twisting and turning. Latex free.
What Are Some Helpful Tips To Care For Your Nasal Cannulas?
- Once a day, use a clean, damp cloth to wipe off the nasal prongs and headset tubing
- Don't use strong or scented detergents, degreasers, alcohol-based products, or lotion soaps to clean your nasal cannula
- Your nasal cannula should not be sterilized
- Discard and replace your nasal cannula when it becomes dirty, discolored or the prongs become stiff.
- It is recommended to replace your nasal cannula at least every two weeks. Your cannula should not be used for more than 30 days.
- If you have been sick, you should replace your cannula right away.