Salter-Style® 16SOFT Adult Nasal Cannula with 7 foot tubing
- Up to 6lpm of flow
- 7ft Tubing
- Curved, Non-flared Tip
Salter-Style® 16SOFT Adult Nasal Cannula with 7-foot tubing
Salter 16SOFT Nasal Cannulas are softer and more flexible. The tubing curves around the cheeks and ears, minimizing the pressure and making this cannula the comfortable choice. This cannula has 7 foot supply tubing and is latex free.
Delivers up to 6LPM of oxygen
What Are Some Helpful Tips To Care For Your Nasal Cannulas?
- Once a day, use a clean, damp cloth to wipe off the nasal prongs and headset tubing
- Don't use strong or scented detergents, degreasers, alcohol-based products, or lotion soaps to clean your nasal cannula
- Your nasal cannula should not be sterilized
- Discard and replace your nasal cannula when it becomes dirty, discolored or the prongs become stiff. It is recommended to replace your nasal cannula at least every two weeks. Your cannula should not be used for more than 30 days.
- If you have been sick, you should replace your cannula right away.
Salter-Style® 16SOFT Adult Nasal Cannula with 7 foot tubing Parts
- Salter Labs Water Trap with Self Sealing Cap$4.95 Regular Price:
- AG Industries Oxygen Tubing "Y" Connector 5/Pack$3.75Out of stock
- AG Industries Oxygen Supply Tubing Swivel Connector (10 pack)$10.50Out of stock
- 4-Ply KN95 Face Masks for COVID-19 (5-Pack)$39.99Out of stock
- Proactive Pulse Oximeter$69.95
Write Your Own Review