Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Accessories
- Inogen One G5 External Battery Charger with Power Supply$314.00
- The Inogen One G5 External Battery Charger will charge your Inogen One G5 Standard and Extended batteries.
- Includes: Charger, Power Supply & AC Input Cord, AC cord.
Learn More about Inogen One G5 External Battery Charger with Power Supply
- Inogen One G5 Particle Filter$23.00
- Replacement filter for the Inogen One G5 portable oxygen concentrator.
- The removable particle filters cover the air intake screens to filter out dust, pet hair, and other air-borne contaminants.
- They are washable and reusable, making them one of the eco-friendly features of Inogen concentrators.
- Inogen One G5 Single Battery For Inogen One G5Special Price $215.00 Regular Price $374.00Temporary price reductionSave 43%
- Upto 6.5 hours of battery on Flow Settings 1
- Provides portability for the Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Works and charges simultaneously on AC and DC Power Supply
- FAA Approved
- Inogen One G5 Double Battery - Overview$569.00
- Battery Life is up to 13 hours*
- Full charge in just 3 hours
- Charge with both AC or DC power supply
- Inogen One G5 Replacement Column Pair$109.00
- Replacement column pair (sieve beds) for your Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, with Flow Settings 1-6. Each order includes two columns.
- Replacement columns have a shelf life and expiration date. We will order the columns when you need them to make sure you are getting brand new equipment
- ** Please allow an extra 2-4 weeks for delivery of this item.
Inogen One G5 Accessories
The Inogen One G5 Accessories include:
- Replacement Column Pair
- Particle Filter
- Carry Backpack
- Carry Bag
- AC Power Supply
- External Battery Charger with Power Supply
- Double Battery
- Single Battery
Frequently Asked Questions About Inogen One G5 Accessories
How Long Does It Take For The Inogen G5 Column To Last?
The Inogen G5 column lasts for about 18 to 24 months on average, after which you can replace it with a new one.
How Do I Charge My Inogen G5 battery?
Connect the Inogen G5 battery with the external battery charger for AC power supply. Then, slide the G5 battery and lock it into place with the charger (listen for the click). A red light will indicate that the battery is charging.
How Much Does The Inogen G5 Battery Weigh?
The Inogen One G5 battery typically weighs about 5.7lbs.
How Long Does An Inogen One G5 Battery Last?
The Inogen One G5 battery is designed to last for 9 hours on average with a double battery. At a setting of 2, the G5 battery will last for up to 4.5 hours and has a maximum duration of up to 10 hours.
How Long Does An Inogen One G5 Battery Last On Setting 3?
On setting 3, the G5 battery with 8 cells will last up to 3.5 hours, while the G5 battery with 16 cells will last up to 7 hours.