Portable Nebulizers for Sale
- TAKE A BREATH™ Portable Handheld Mesh Nebulizer$89.99
- Tubeless and cordless design
- Vibrating mesh technology
- For use by children and adults.
- Small and lightweight
- Sunset Handheld Nebulizer Compressor$89.95
- Small and compact—weighs only 0.25 lbs!
- Built-in filtration with a 0.25 ml/m nebulization rate
- 2-6ml medication capacity
- DeVilbiss Traveller Portable Compressor Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $109.99 Regular Price $130.00Temporary price reductionSave 15%
Weight 0.8lbs unit only; 1.5lbs with battery
Noise level 54 dBA avg
Avg Treatment Time approx 10 min per single dose
Battery Duration 45min
Battery Charge Time 4 - 12 Hr
Highly portable, the Traveler is one of the smallest compressor nebulizers on the market.Learn More about DeVilbiss Traveller Portable Compressor Nebulizer System
- Pacifica Elite NebulizerSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $55.00Temporary price reductionSave 24%
- Ultra-Compact Design
- Piston Pump Compressor.
- Consistent Particle Size.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Expert Support
- Sunset Portable Mesh Nebulizer with Rechargeable BatterySpecial Price $99.00 Regular Price $129.99Temporary price reductionSave 24%
- Best nebulizer for daily use
- Weighs only 0.25 lbs and fits in the palm of the hand
- Powerful and fast—maximum nebulization rate of 0.9ml per minute
- Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer with Rechargeable BatterySpecial Price $95.00 Regular Price $115.00Temporary price reductionSave 17%
- Treatment in 10 minutes
- Includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Can be used by adults or kids over the age of 4
- Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go Portable Mesh NebulizerStarting at$0.00
- Weighs less than 0.25 lbs
- 4 min per single dose
- Up to 30 treatments per charge
- Whisper-quiet treatment
- InnoSpire Mini Compressor Nebulizer with Battery$134.00
- Less than 1.5lbs with battery
- 6-8 minute treatment per single dose
- 90-minute battery duration
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Sunset Healthcare Mini Portable Mesh NebulizerSpecial Price $139.00 Regular Price $175.00Temporary price reductionSave 21%
- Suitable for both Children and Adults
- 90 Minute Battery
- Runs on USB or AA Batteries
Portable Mesh Nebulizer
Portable mesh nebulizers (sometimes called hand held nebulizers) are ideal for patients who work, attend school, or are active and have to take their medication on the go. Travelers love these nebulizers as they are significantly smaller than home nebulizers and most are FAA approved. Portable nebulizers can be either ultrasonic-mesh nebulizers or the more traditional jet nebulizer style.
The ultrasonic-mesh are typically smaller and definitely quieter. The Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go allows the user to nebulize a single dose of medication in under 5 minutes. This is ideal especially for kids and anyone who has to take multiple treatments a day.
Portable units are battery-powered nebulizers and may include a rechargeable battery. Some units also have a DC cord, allowing the user to connect to a vehicle’s power source. The versatility of these devices makes them extremely appealing to many patients.
At The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, we provide the best quality products for our customers and they leave satisfied with the products purchased.
Frequently Asked Questions About Portable Hand Held Nebulizers
How to Apply Medications with the Help of a Portable Nebulizer?
Portable nebulizer compressors are used to dispense aerosol medications to the patient in order to provide pulmonary therapy at any time, or any place.
Can I Use a Battery Operated Portable Nebulizer for Asthma?
Yes. Anyone who has trouble using an asthma inhaler can efficiently get their asthma medication via a nebulizer. The portable nebulizer is a safe and convenient choice.
Do I Need to Clean a Portable Mesh Nebulizer Machine After Each Use?
To avoid the contamination of germs, it is recommended to boil the mouthpiece of your portable nebulizer concentrator once a week. Be sure to carefully read and refer to the cleaning guidelines of your specific machine. Be sure to properly wash the machine every day with a clean, soapy cloth and allow it to air dry.
Can I Buy a Portable Mesh Nebulizer Without a Prescription?
To purchase a portable nebulizer compressor and the medication it diffuses, you will need a prescription from a licensed medical professional.
How Long Does a Battery Operated Portable Nebulizer Machine Last?
The compressor of the portable nebulizer will slowly drain. However, the air compressor needs to work harder when the filter is blocked. If you change the air filter often, the compressor will last longer. Additionally, it is important to follow the cleaning instructions of your portable nebulizer because dust and dirt will accumulate, causing the compressor’s lifespan to shorten. It is suggested to replace your portable nebulizer compressor every five years.
Is a Portable Nebulizer Better than an Inhaler?
Each device has its own advantages and disadvantages. Both are equally effective. Inhalers are better for on-the-go use as they respond quickly, but are more vulnerable to user error. Nebulizers may be used for longer periods of time and often lead to fewer user errors.
Can I Use a Battery Operated Portable Nebulizer Every Day?
Yes, a portable mesh nebulizer can be used daily. If you have a unique nebulizer treatment plan, it is important to discuss your therapy plan with your doctor. The length of treatment can range from 5 to 15 minutes, and can be given several times a day.
Can I Use a Portable Mesh Nebulizer With Just Water?
No, you cannot use tap water or bottled water in your portable mesh nebulizer. You must only use saline water solution to fill in the nebulizer.
Is a Portable Mesh Nebulizer Good Ffor COPD?
The most popular form of treatment for COPD is inhalation therapy. This therapy includes the use of inhalers and nebulizers. The rapid and effective treatment of symptoms provided by a nebulizer may considerably improve the quality of life for COPD patients. Consult with your doctor and discuss the best plan to treat COPD.
Does a Battery Operated Portable Mesh Nebulizer Help with Shortness of Breath?
If you have asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis, your doctor will suggest an inhaler or a nebulizer. A portable mesh nebulizer is often recommended by doctors as a delivery method for prescription medications to treat shortness of breath.
Where Can I Buy Replacement Parts and Filters For My Portable Nebulizer?
You can find a wide range of nebulizer filters and replacement parts for your Portable Nebulizer and Home Nebulizers at The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop.
At The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, we take pride in providing our customers with quality products to ensure you are satisfied with all your purchases.
Where Can I Buy a Portable Nebulizer?
The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop has an online store where a Drive DeVilbiss oxygen concentrator is available. In addition to the online store, we also have a storefront located in West Berlin, New Jersey, at 159 Cooper Road, Suite 2.
Contact us at 888-941-1688 or email at email@example.com if you have any inquiries. Our professionals will be happy to assist you.
Are the Warranties or Guarantees Still Valid If I Purchase a Portable Nebulizer Online?
Yes, whether you purchase an oxygen concentrator offline or online, the warranties and guarantees are still valid.