Portable Oxygen Concentrator Batteries and Power Supplies
Whether you are planning a vacation or just want to stay active, we offer a variety of batteries and power supplies to keep your Portable Oxygen Concentrator charged so your quality of life does not suffer. From more potent batteries to extra power cords, we have a variety of options to fit your lifestyle.
- Live Active Five Battery Charger Bundle$500.00
Quickly charge Live Active Five lithium-ion batteries in less than 3.5 hours using the compact and versatile battery charger.Learn More about Live Active Five Battery Charger Bundle
- Inogen One G5 External Battery Charger with Power Supply$285.00
- The Inogen One G5 External Battery Charger will charge your Inogen One G5 Standard and Extended batteries.
- Includes: Charger, Power Supply & AC Input Cord, AC cord.
Learn More about Inogen One G5 External Battery Charger with Power Supply
- Inogen One G5 Double Battery - Overview$495.00
- Battery Life is up to 13 hours*
- Full charge in just 3 hours
- Charge with both AC or DC power supply
- Inogen One G5 Single Battery For Inogen One G5$325.00
- Upto 6.5 hours of battery on Flow Settings 1
- Provides portability for the Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Works and charges simultaneously on AC and DC Power Supply
- FAA Approved
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery ModuleSpecial Price $134.99 Regular Price $149.99Temporary price reductionSave 10%
The Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Module allows you to connect a spare battery to the SimplyGo portable concentrator. This will allow you to have twice as much battery time.
- Light as a Feather
* Please note that this does not include the battery.*Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Module
- Caire FreeStyle Comfort AC Power Supply$180.00
AC Power Supply for the Caire Freestyle Comfort Portable Oxygen ConcentratorLearn More about Caire FreeStyle Comfort AC Power Supply
- Caire FreeStyle Comfort DC Power Cord$25.00
DC Power cord for the Caire Freestyle Comfort Portable Oxygen ConcentratorLearn More about Caire FreeStyle Comfort DC Power Cord
- Caire FreeStyle Comfort Desktop Battery Charger$299.00
Desktop Battery Charger for the Caire FreeStyle Comfort Portable Oxygen ConcentratorLearn More about Caire FreeStyle Comfort Desktop Battery Charger
- Caire FreeStyle Comfort Battery PackAs low as $389.00
Learn More about Caire FreeStyle Comfort Battery Pack
Max Charge Time
3.5 hr 6.0 hr
- Caire FreeStyle® Comfort® AC Cord$20.00
The FreeStyle Comfort AC Input Cable connects to the unit’s power supply brick to power on your device or recharge the battery pack.Learn More about Caire FreeStyle® Comfort® AC Cord
- Philips Respironics CoughAssist T70/Trilogy Detachable Battery PackSpecial Price $359.00 Regular Price $599.00Temporary price reductionSave 40%
- Compatible with CoughAssist T70 & Trilogy Series Ventilators
- Offers approximately 4 treatments for CoughAssist on a single charge
- Offers 3 hours of use for Trilogy on a single charge
- Precision Medical EasyPulse Car Charger$50.00
This DC Car Charging cord is compatible with EasyPulse POC3 and EasyPulse POC portable oxygen concentrators.
Learn More about Precision Medical EasyPulse Car Charger
- Precision Medical EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator AC Power CordSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $15.00Temporary price reductionSave 33%
AC Power Cord Only. For use with both EasyPulse POC3 and EasyPulse POC portable oxygen concentrators.
Learn More about Precision Medical EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator AC Power Cord
- Precision Medical EasyPulse AC Power Supply$50.00
Compatible with EasyPulse POC3 and EasyPulse POC Portable Oxygen ConcentratorsLearn More about Precision Medical EasyPulse AC Power Supply
- Precision Medical External Battery for EasyPulse Portable Oxygen ConcentratorsSpecial Price $200.00 Regular Price $250.00Temporary price reductionSave 20%
Max Charge Time
4.0 hr per battery
Learn More about Precision Medical External Battery for EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo DC Adapter$77.95
DC Adapter for the Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo DC Adapter
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo AC Power Supply$105.00
AC Power Supply and Cord for the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen ConcentratorLearn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo AC Power Supply
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Charger$199.00
The External Battery Charger for the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator will charge a fully depleted battery in approximately 3 hours.
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery$250.00
Battery Duration Pulse Dose Continuous Flow (based on Oxygen Setting)
Max Charge Time 3 hrs * (Note: Battery duration is based on Oxygen setting)
** Charge times subject to change based on Oxygen setting and power source.
Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini BatteryAs low as $450.00
Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini Battery
Battery Type Standard Extended Battery Duration
Max Charge Time 4.0 hr 8.0 hr
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Airline Power Cord$28.95
Convenient power cord for the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator to be used while traveling on an airplane.Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Airline Power Cord
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini External Battery Charger$299.95
Battery Type Standard Extended Max Charge Time 4.0 hr 6.0 hr
*Batteries Sold Seperately*
Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini External Battery Charger
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini DC Power Supply$75.00
This 12V DC Power Supply allows your Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator to be powered from the cigarette style outlet found in most cars, boat and other vehicles.
Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini DC Power Supply
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini AC Power Supply with Cord$120.00
- For Use Only with SimplyGo Mini
- 100-240 VAC
- 6 Foot OEM Cord
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini AC Power Cord$25.00
This replacement AC Power Cord is for use with your Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini or the SimplyGo power supply.
*SimplyGo Mini power supply not included*Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini AC Power Cord
- Inogen One G4 BatteryAs low as $295.00
Where can I find a Portable Oxygen Concentrator Battery?
The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop proudly offers a wide variety of battery backup power supplies for your oxygen therapy needs. Some respiratory conditions may require treatment with supplemental oxygen in the form of an oxygen concentrator. These devices draw in room air to deliver a concentrated supply of oxygen to the patient’s airway.
Whether you travel frequently or experience an unplanned power outage, having a battery backup for your oxygen concentrator is important.
These lithium-ion batteries provide additional life for your therapy device, allowing for uninterrupted oxygen delivery. Recharge your oxygen concentrator battery even while you continue to use your device (oxygen delivery may be affected in some models). In most instances, a power outage potentially means hours without respiratory therapy. With a backup battery, most of our concentrators can easily switch from AC to battery power and back, allowing you to continue to receive oxygen until power is restored.
How Do I Charge Multiple Portable Oxygen Concentrator Batteries?
We also offer desktop charging stations for select oxygen concentrator batteries.
The batteries offered by The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop are FAA-approved to use in-flight during commercial flights.
In addition to battery power for your oxygen concentrator, we also stock batteries for various nebulizer devices. Nebulizers help patients receive medication for their respiratory illness by sending a fine mist into the lungs. While not all nebulizers require batteries, some portable devices do.
Batteries are one of the most critical aspects of your portable oxygen concentrator. They are designed to match each model exactly, so any replacement batteries must be purchased accordingly. At maximum charge, your battery can last long enough for you to explore, ride, and go shopping without needing to plugin. This is literally what makes your oxygen concentrator your compact passport to independence. When purchasing a portable oxygen concentrator, it's important to compare the battery life of each model as well as the costs.
AC power supplies are used to connect to standard power outlets, while DC power supplies are used in cars, RVs, and boats to power the device. Most devices have internal batteries that can be replaced with a fully charged one.
It is important to purchase an additional or new battery for your concentrator. It's still a smart idea to have an extra, fully charged battery with you on trips. You never know whether you'll be stranded, have to queue for transportation, or have a power outage.
How Long Does A Portable Oxygen Concentrator Battery Last?
The concentrator only uses one battery at a time and most concentrators offer a standard and extended configuration. Battery life will depend on your concentrator’s current flow setting; for more accurate battery information, check your device’s user manual.
How long does it take to recharge the batteries?
Recharge time is dependent on how depleted the battery is. A completely exhausted battery will take longer to recharge. It will also take longer to recharge if the device is still in use while the battery is charging.
How To Choose A Portable Oxygen Concentrator Battery
Examine how long a battery will work to determine if this is the appropriate period of time for you, based on your needs. Choose a variant with longer battery life if you choose to go on long trips between charges. Keep in mind that a longer-lasting battery will almost always cost more, so it'll be worth it if you use it.
If you're going out of the country, make sure you have an adapter that will work with the outlets in the country you'll be visiting. Long road trips necessitate the use of a car outlet converter, which is a smart idea to have on hand.