Oxygen Nasal Cannula for Sale
- Adult Cannula with 7ft Supply Tube and Ear Cushions$2.95
- Available with fits-all connectors
- Soft, lightweight material is memory-free for long term use
- Soft, lightweight material
- Soft foam cushions added comfort
- Salter-Style® 16SOFT Adult Nasal Cannula with 25' Foot Tubing$5.50 As low as $4.13
- Rated for 6lpm
- 25 feet long
- Latex Free
- Comfortable, soft, flexible
- Salter-Style®High Flow 16SOFT-HF Adult Nasal SOFT Cannula with 7' Tubing$6.50 As low as $5.20
- Rated up to 15lpm
- Soft, flexible tubing
- Replace after 30 days
- Extra soft, curved nasal prongs
- AG Industries Micro Low Flow Adult Cannula w/ 7' Tubing$2.25 As low as $1.69
- For use only up to 3lpm
- Reduced thickness
- Latex Free
- Reduced irritation
- Salter-Style® 16SOFT Adult Nasal Cannula with 4 Foot Tubing$2.65 As low as $2.12
- Supports oxygen flow up to 6LPM
- Perfect for portable oxygen - only four feet
- Doesn’t press too hard on upper lip
- Salter-Style® Adult Micro Cannula with 7 Foot Supply Tubing$2.35 As low as $1.76
- Low-flow (3LPM)
- Latex free
- Follow manufacturer instructions for replacement
- DeVilbiss Oxymizer Pendant - Disposable Oxygen Conserver and ReservoirAs low as $24.99 As low as $21.24
- Rx Required
- Oxygen reservoir provides more oxygen per breath
- Requires continuous oxygen flow
- Can increase battery life of portable concentrator
- Chad Oxymizer ® Disposable Oxygen Conserver MustacheAs low as $24.99 As low as $0.00
- Prescription Required
- May reduce need for humidifier
- Provides more oxygen per breath
- Ventlab Adult Nasal Cannula with 4' Tubing$1.95 As low as $1.46
Learn More about Ventlab Adult Nasal Cannula with 4' Tubing
Flow 0-6 lpm Tube Length 4ft Tubing Features Latex Free Cannula Type Curved, Non-flared Tip
- AG Adult Soft Nasal Cannula with 7' Tubing$2.25 As low as $1.69
Learn More about AG Adult Soft Nasal Cannula with 7' Tubing
Flow 0-6 lpm Length 7ft Tubing Features Latex Free Prong Type Curved, Non-flared
- Salter Labs Quiet Nasal Cannula with 4' Tubing$2.75 As low as $2.20
Learn More about Salter Labs Quiet Nasal Cannula with 4' Tubing
Flow 0-8 lpm Length 4ft Tubing Features Latex Free Prong Type Curved Prong / NonFlared
- Salter Labs Quiet Nasal Cannula with 7' Tubing$3.25
Flow 0-8 lpm Length 7ft Tubing Features Latex Free Prong Type Curved Prong / NonFlared
Learn More about Salter Labs Quiet Nasal Cannula with 7' Tubing
- Salter High Flow Soft Nasal Cannula With 24’ Tubing$11.99 As low as $10.19
Learn More about Salter High Flow Soft Nasal Cannula With 24’ Tubing
Flow 6-15 lpm Tube Length 25ft Tubing Features Latex Free Cannula Type Curved, Non-flared Tip
- Ventlab High Flow Oxygen Nasal Cannula with 4' Tubing$4.25 As low as $3.19
Learn More about Ventlab High Flow Oxygen Nasal Cannula with 4' Tubing
Flow 6-15 lpm Tube Length 4ft Tubing Features Latex Free Cannula Type Curved, Non-flared Tip
- Ventlab High Flow Oxygen Nasal Cannula with 7' Tubing$5.45 As low as $4.09
Learn More about Ventlab High Flow Oxygen Nasal Cannula with 7' Tubing
Flow 6-15 lpm Tube Length 7ft Tubing Features Latex Free Cannula Type Curved, Non-flared Tip
- Salter-Style® 16SOFT Adult Nasal Cannula with 7 foot tubing$3.50
- Up to 6lpm of flow
- 7ft Tubing
- Curved, Non-flared Tip
- Adult Cannula with 7ft Supply TubeSpecial Price $3.25 Regular Price $4.75Temporary price reductionSave 32%
- New fresh, clean look
- 1-6 LPM
- Curved nasal prongs for added comfort
- 6-channel safety tubing is kink-free
- WestMed ComfortSoft Plus (Super Soft) Nasal Cannula with 7 Foot Clear Oxygen Supply Tubing & Threaded NutSpecial Price $3.95 Regular Price $5.95Temporary price reductionSave 34%
- Super soft tubing
- Eliminate the rubbing and soreness
- Kink resistant oxygen supply tube
- Salter Swiveling Oxygen Supply Tubing Connector (Male to Female)Special Price $4.45 Regular Price $5.00Temporary price reductionSave 11%
- Tender Grip Oxygen Cannula & Tubing Skin Fixation SystemSpecial Price $1.39 Regular Price $1.89Temporary price reductionSave 26%
- Conforms to the contours of the skin without pulling or stretching
- Practically invisible when worn
- Moisture resistant
- The Cozy Cannula Non-Kink TubingSpecial Price $1.05 Regular Price $3.50Temporary price reductionSave 70%
- Nasal Cannula (Pediatric) Salter Style with 7' supply tubeSpecial Price $2.80 Regular Price $4.35Temporary price reductionSave 36%
- E-Z Wrap Ear Protector PairSpecial Price $1.70 Regular Price $2.89Temporary price reductionSave 41%
Salter Labs E-Z Wraps improve comfort and help prevent chafing and soreness during oxygen therapy, especially in the area behind and over the ears.
- Protects Ears from Moisture Produced from Cannula
- Closed-Cell Foam Repels Moisture
- Prevents Skin Breakdown
- Salter-Style® Adult Quiet Cannula with 25 foot tubing$3.25 As low as $2.25
Salter Labs Quiet Adult Nasal Cannula accommodates up to 8LPM with 25 foot three channel safety tubingLearn More about Salter-Style® Adult Quiet Cannula with 25 foot tubing
What is an Oxygen Nasal Cannula?
Oxygen nasal cannulas are medical devices that consist of a small, soft plastic tube with two prongs on one end. Nasal cannulas for oxygen therapy provide supplemental oxygen to patients who need efficient oxygen treatment. The lightweight, soft tubing starts from the nose and conveniently and firmly hooks with ease around the patient's ears, while the other end of the tube connects directly to an oxygen concentrator. We have a variety of different oxygen nasal cannulas for sale.
Patients who require low flow should use a nasal cannula oxygen concentration of 3-6 liters per minute with oxygen nasal cannulas, which are designed for comfort.
Nasal Cannula for High Flow Oxygen Therapy is designed for patients who require oxygen flow rates over 6 liters per minute.
Uses of Oxygen Nasal Cannula
If you're having problems breathing or don't have enough oxygen in your blood, your doctor may suggest a nasal cannula. You could use a nasal cannula for the following reasons:
- Failure of the respiratory system
- COPD stands for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Cardiopulmonary arrest
- Sleep Apnea (sleep deprivation)
- Lung collapse
- Breathing problems in general
What Percentage of Oxygen Does a Nasal Cannula Provide?
The nasal cannula mixes with the oxygen that is present in the room and it is a low flow system. With the flow rate of 1-6 liters per minutes, it produces inspired air between 24% to 44%. The flow rates above 4 liters per minutes can cause irritation, discomfort and bleeding, so adding humidification to the therapy is necessary
Advantages of Using an Oxygen Nasal Cannula
Changing the Oxygen Nasal Cannula
Nasal cannulas should be replaced approximately every 30-90 days. With proper maintenance and cleaning, they may last up to 90 days. It is a good idea to change your oxygen therapy nasal cannula if you have been ill or feel like you may be getting ill to prevent bacteria contamination. Make sure to keep extra supplies on hand so you can switch the cannula. Make a note to restock nasal cannula replacements before you run out. Follow your physician’s directions as to how often your nasal cannula should be changed and the proper treatment and maintenance of your devices.
How To Put on Oxygen Nasal Cannula
The prongs of the nasal cannula should be inserted into the nostrils. The prongs will comfortably sit in the place if thay are right size for the user. Then the user will have the put the tubes behind their ears by lifting them. The user will have to make sure that the tubes are tightly fitted enough behind theears so that the prongs does not comes out of the nostrils while sleeping or moving around. And finally, pull up the sliders of the tube to give a comfort fitting.
How To Clean Oxygen Nasal Cannula Tubing
- With regular washing and proper care, you can improve the life of your cannula. Failing to properly clean it will cause bacteria buildup which can cause infection.
- Use alcohol wipes to clean your nasal cannula for oxygen concentrators after every use. If you are heavily dependent on oxygen, make sure to disinfect the cannula a minimum of once or twice each day (or more if you're congested). Patients with respiratory conditions like COPD need to pay extra attention to this as they are more prone to getting sick.
- Use a mixture of warm water and a little amount of white vinegar and dish soap. This will deeply clean the cannula as white vinegar is considered to be a decent bacteria killer and it doesn't harm the tubing material.
- Make sure there is no soap and bacteria on the cannula by washing it thoroughly and then rinse it in cold water. Let the air dry away from direct sunlight before using it again.
How High Can Oxygen Be on Nasal Cannula
High flow nasal cannula gives heated and humidified oxygen flow in the nostrils. The high flow nasal cannulas can supply upto 60 liters per minutes of oxygen. Low flow nasal cannulas can deliver oxygen flow only upto 4 to 6 liters per minutes.
At The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, we carry a wide selection of oxygen concentrator nasal cannulas for sale including both Low Flow and High Flow cannulas and cannulas designed for conserving oxygen on pulse dose or with reservoirs.
Make your oxygen therapy hassle-free and convenient with one of our oxygen nasal cannulas. If you are unsure about what product meets your needs or have any questions, contact us today so we can assist in reviewing your options. Call us at 888-941-1688.