Salter Labs Quiet Nasal Cannula with 4' Tubing
- Buy 10 for $2.48 each and save 10%
- Buy 25 for $2.20 each and save 20%
|Prong Type||Curved Prong / NonFlared|
Salter Labs Quiet Nasal Cannula with 4' Tubing - Overview
Salter Labs Quiet Nasal Cannula designed to reduce the sound from the flow of oxygen. Salter 1600Q utilizes a unique one-piece design, eliminating irritating flaps while retaining it's stability. This tubing is 4' and clear. Salter Quiet Cannukas are kink-free, crush resistant and latex free. Salter Labs 1600Q Adult Nasal Cannula is for use with oxygen flows up to 8LPM. With a larger reservoir, the noise is practically eliminated making this cannula extremely quiet.
Some helpful tips to care for your nasal cannulas:
- Once a day, use a clean, damp cloth to wipe off the nasal prongs and headset tubing.
- Don't use strong or scented detergents, degreasers, alcohol based products or lotion soaps to clean your nasal cannula.
- Your nasal cannula should not be sterilized.
- Discard and replace your nasal cannula when it becomes dirty, discolored or the prongs become stiff. It is recommended to replace your nasal cannula at least every two weeks. Your cannula should not be used for more than 30 days.
- If you have been sick, you should replace your cannula right away.
FAQs Salter Labs 1600Q Quiet Nasal Cannula
What Is The Flow Rate Of The Salter Labs Oxygen Nasal Cannula?
This nasal cannula has a flow up of 0-8 LPM.
How To Wash A Salter Labs Oxygen Nasal Cannula?
- Wipe the nasal prongs and headset tubing with a clean moist towel once a day.
- To clean your nasal cannula, avoid using strong or scented detergents, degreasers, alcohol-based solutions, or lotion soaps.
- Sanitizing your nasal cannula is not necessary.
How Often Should You Change Nasal Cannula Tubing?
You should change your nasal cannula every 2-4 weeks. If you have been sick, replace it immediately.
Salter Labs Quiet Nasal Cannula with 4' Tubing Parts
|Connector Type||Standard Connector|
|Nasal Prongs||Curved Prong / NonFlared Tip|
|Supply Tube Length||4 Foot |
|Tubing Style||Kink Resistant / 3 Channel Safety Tubing|