Nebulizer Machines for Sale
- Sunset Portable Mesh Nebulizer with Rechargeable BatterySpecial Price $99.00 Regular Price $129.99Temporary price reductionSave 24%
- Releases small particle sizes
- Quick treatment
- Compact and lightweight
- Price match guarantee
- Get expert suggestions
- InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $33.00 Regular Price $50.00Temporary price reductionSave 34%
- Two-in-One: Includes both Reusable and Disposable mouth piece/medicine cup
- Simple operation
- Treatments in 5-7 minutes
- 5-Year manufacturer technology
- Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer with Rechargeable BatterySpecial Price $95.00 Regular Price $115.00Temporary price reductionSave 17%
- Fast Treatment Times
- Extra Long Battery Life
- Portable & Easy to Store
- Works with Most Medications
- Sunset Handheld Nebulizer Compressor$89.95
- Built-in filtration
- Runs on 4 AA batteries or AC power adapter
- Quiet (60dBA)
- Medication capacity: 6 ml (maximum) / 2 ml (minimum)
- Sunset Sunny the Bear Pediatric Compressor NebulizerSpecial Price $35.00 Regular Price $49.99Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Cost-Effective and powerful
- Sunset Pediatric Compressor Basketball NebulizerSpecial Price $35.00 Regular Price $49.99Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Rapid treatment time
- Low noise level
- MABIS Steam Inhaler Vaporizer with Aromatherapy Diffuser$62.72
- Congestion relief in only minutes of treatment time
- Helps relieve allergy cold, flu, sinus, and laryngitis symptoms
- Adjustable steam control
- NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer Cup with 7 Foot TubingSpecial Price $8.49 Regular Price $10.99Temporary price reductionSave 23%
- Nebulizes 3cc within 7 minutes or less at 7 LPM in horizontal or vertical position.
- Patented cone design with larger surface area coupled with a more efficient flow-through chamber.
- Incorporates one-way valves at the inlet and outlet paths.
- Price is for 1 Set.
- Adult Aerosol Mask with Nebulizer Kit$5.29
- Nebulizer kit includes nebulizer mouthpiece and tubing
- Omron CompAir? Compressor Nebulizer for KidsSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $45.99Temporary price reductionSave 13%
- Small & lightweight
- Super quiet
- Multiple masks
- Designed for children
- Panda Pediatric Compressor NebulizerSpecial Price $40.99 Regular Price $55.64Temporary price reductionSave 26%
- Allows peak flow measurement
- Kid-friendly design
- Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go Portable Mesh NebulizerStarting at$0.00
- Weighs less than 0.25 lbs
- 4 min per single dose
- Up to 30 treatments per charge
- Whisper-quiet treatment
- Drive Power Neb Ultra Compressor NebulizerStarting at$0.00
- Only weighs 3lbs
- Comes complete with a disposable nebulizer kit
- Piston pump compressor helps deliver effective treatment
- Philips Respironics Sidestream Reusable NebulizersStarting at$9.99 Regular Price $12.50
The Philips Respironics Sidestream® Reusable Nebulizer provides maximum aerosol quality and respirable output for the delivery of most commonly prescribed medications. The unique Venturi design offers faster drug delivery and shorter treatment times. It can be used for 6 months before replacing.Learn More about Philips Respironics Sidestream Reusable Nebulizers
- Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go LiteTouch MaskStarting at$11.00
For use with InnoSpire Go portable mesh nebulizer *sold separately*Learn More about Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go LiteTouch Mask
- Philips Tucker The Turtle Reusable Pediatric Aerosol Mask for NebulizersSpecial Price $1.80 Regular Price $2.23Temporary price reductionSave 19%
- Reduces aerosol deposition in and around the eyes.
- Soft, flexible material provides better fit and patient comfort.
- Character faces appeal to children and support compliance.
- Tucker characterized by a permanent, waterproof sticker; built on time-tested SideStream technology.
- Sami characterized by whiskers and colorful eye stickers; partners exclusively with SideStream Plus nebulizer.
- Philips Respironics SideStream Plus Adult Mask$5.75
- SideStream mask is used with SideStream PLUS high-efficiency nebulizers.
- For ages six and up.
- Easy to wash.
- Drive Medical Pediatric Aerosol Mask$5.95 As low as $4.85
Pediatric Aerosol Mask by Drive Medical for use with most CompressorsLearn More about Drive Medical Pediatric Aerosol Mask
- OptionHome Compressor Nebulizer Filter 5/PKSpecial Price $9.50 Regular Price $10.15Temporary price reductionSave 6%
Package includes 5 filtersLearn More about OptionHome Compressor Nebulizer Filter 5/PK
- Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go Power Adapter$31.00
AC/DC Power adapter for use with the Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go Portable Mesh NebulizerLearn More about Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go Power Adapter
- Replacement Adult Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer$5.00
Adult Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh NebulizerLearn More about Replacement Adult Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer
- Drive Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer Filters$7.99
- Genuine replacement filters are suitable for a variety of Drive Nebulizers (Drive model 18002, 18040, 18090, 18080, 4056)
- 5 per pack
- Sunset Healthcare Mini Portable Mesh NebulizerSpecial Price $139.00 Regular Price $175.00Temporary price reductionSave 21%
- Suitable for both Children and Adults
- 90 Minute Battery
- Runs on USB or AA Batteries
- Philips Respironics Sami Compressor Replacement Filters (5 pack)$9.99
Replacement Fitlers for Philips Respironics Sami the Seal Pediatric NebulizerLearn More about Philips Respironics Sami Compressor Replacement Filters (5 pack)
- Philips Respironics Filters for InnoSpire Mini, MicroElite and MiniElite Nebulizer Compressor (4 per pack)$6.75
Filters specifically for use with the Philips Respironics MicroElite & InnoSpire Mini (formerly MiniElite).Learn More about Philips Respironics Filters for InnoSpire Mini, MicroElite and MiniElite Nebulizer Compressor (4 per pack)
- Omron Portable MicroAir NebulizerSpecial Price $119.99 Regular Price $169.00Temporary price reductionSave 29%
- Compact and Lightweight–only 0.25lbs and fits in your palm!
- Whisper-quiet operation at 5 dBa
- Runs on AC power (4 hours per charge) or two AA batteries
- AC power adapter is not included
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Nebulizer machines convert liquid medication into a mist, which is then inhaled into the lungs through a mouthpiece or face mask. Nebulizers are often prescribed when inhalers are too difficult to use or ineffective for the patient’s treatment. Here is some basic information about the different styles of nebulizers
Types of Nebulizer Machines
Jet nebulizers: The most common of nebulizer machines, jet nebulizers use air compression to generate enough air to go through a short tube, into a nebulizer cup that holds the liquid medicine and converts the liquid into a mist for inhalation. Jet nebulizer machines are available at home, portable, and pediatric units just for kids. They are generally bigger and louder, and the medicine mist particles tend to vary in size. The machines are durable and typically less expensive to replace parts.
Ultrasonic-Vibrating Mesh nebulizers: These nebulizer machines use ultrasonic waves and are extremely quiet. The sound waves hit the liquid medicine and turn into a mist to be inhaled. These nebulizer machines are primarily portable units that are suitable for all age ranges. They are generally smaller and quieter with more consistent medical mist particle sizes. They provide faster treatment times as compared to jet nebulizers. These machines tend to be more expensive and while easy to clean and maintain, the parts may also be expensive to replace.
Portable Nebulizers: These nebulizers are ideal for patients who work, go to school, or are active and have to take their medication when not at home. Travelers love these nebulizers as they are significantly smaller than home nebulizers. Portable nebulizers can be either ultrasonic-mesh nebulizers or the more traditional jet nebulizer style. Portable nebulizers are battery-powered. Some units can have the option of a DC cord to be connected to a vehicle’s power source.
Just for Kids: These pediatric nebulizers have been designed with kids in mind. Some like the home machines have fun designs to help keep your child preoccupied while taking treatment. Others, such as the Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go, are small, whisper-quiet, and can be used with a mask so you do not have to constantly remind your child to only breathe in using his or her mouth. They are available for home use as well as portable. The portable nebulizers are ideal for kids who have school activities that can't be missed.
Home Nebulizers: These machines are the most commonly used type of nebulizer machines. While they have to be plugged into a wall outlet and are not portable, they have proven to be very reliable throughout the years. Another big advantage is the price as they are the least expensive type of nebulizer available.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nebulizer Machines
How To Use A Nebulizer Machine
Here are some basic instructions for using a Nebulizer:
- Place the nebulizer on a steady surface that can support the weight of the nebulizer
- Sanitize your hands before the start of the treatment
- Carefully measure and put the medication into the nebulizer cup
- Assemble the nebulizer cup and mask
- Connect the nebulizer tubing to the mask
- Connect the nebulizer and turn it on. You should see a light mist coming from the back of the tubing
- Take deep and slow breaths every 2-3 seconds before breathing it out.
- Continue the treatment until all the medication has disappeared. The nebulizer makes a sputtering noise when little medication is remaining.
Stop the treatment if you become dizzy or begin to feel shaky. Inform your healthcare provider or a doctor if the dizziness does not stop after nebulizer use.
Do I Need A Prescription To Buy A Nebulizer Machine?
Yes, you will need a prescription to buy a nebulizer. You can get a prescription from your doctor who is treating you for your respiratory disorder.
How Often Should You Use A Nebulizer Machine?
You need to use a nebulizer upon your prescribed amount. In general, nebulizers can be used up to 3 to 4 times a day upon requirement.
How Long Does A Nebulizer Machine Last?
Each nebulizer treatment takes from 5 minutes to 15 minutes. You breathe through the mask or mouthpiece that is connected to the nebulizer. The medicine is slowly turned into a mist which you can inhale by taking slow and deep breaths.
Can I Fly With My Portable Nebulizer Machine?
If you are planning to board an airplane with your portable nebulizer ensure that they are FAA approved. This certification allows you to use the nebulizer during flight.
When traveling with a portable nebulizer, you need to ensure that you use a carry case to protect it from dirt and damage. Moreover, inform the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) agents that you are carrying a nebulizer and prescribed medicine in your bag to avoid any delays.
At The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, we offer an array of nebulizers. If you are unsure about what product meets your needs or have any questions, contact us today so we can assist in reviewing your options.