Pediatric Nebulizer Machine For Kids
- Sunset Sunny the Bear Pediatric Compressor NebulizerSpecial Price $35.00 Regular Price $49.99Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Cost-Effective and powerful
- Sunset Pediatric Compressor Basketball NebulizerSpecial Price $35.00 Regular Price $49.99Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Rapid treatment time
- Low noise level
- Panda Pediatric Compressor NebulizerSpecial Price $40.99 Regular Price $55.64Temporary price reductionSave 26%
- Allows peak flow measurement
- Kid-friendly design
- MABIS Steam Inhaler Vaporizer with Aromatherapy Diffuser$62.72
- Congestion relief in only minutes of treatment time
- Helps relieve allergy cold, flu, sinus, and laryngitis symptoms
- Adjustable steam control
- Philips Respironics Willis the Whale Compressor Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $64.99Temporary price reductionSave 23%
- 3.5 pounds
- Kid-friendly design
- Fast, efficient treatment
- 5-year warranty
- InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $33.00 Regular Price $50.00Temporary price reductionSave 34%
- Two-in-One: Includes both Reusable and Disposable mouth piece/medicine cup
- Simple operation
- Treatments in 5-7 minutes
- 5-Year manufacturer technology
- Sunset Portable Mesh Nebulizer with Rechargeable BatterySpecial Price $99.00 Regular Price $129.99Temporary price reductionSave 24%
- Releases small particle sizes
- Quick treatment
- Compact and lightweight
- Price match guarantee
- Get expert suggestions
- Omron CompAir? Compressor Nebulizer for KidsSpecial Price $39.99 Regular Price $45.99Temporary price reductionSave 13%
- Small & lightweight
- Super quiet
- Multiple masks
- Designed for children
- Roscoe Dinosaur Pediatric Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $49.99Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Fast, efficient treatment times
- Kid-Friendly Dinosaur Design
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Roscoe Bunny Pediatric Nebulizer SystemSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $49.99Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Most treatments in 10 minutes
- Reduces anxiety of treatment with friendly-design
- Built-in carrying handle and nebulizer docking port
How Do You Use a Pediatric Nebulizer Machine And Mask?
Nebulizers turn liquid medicines into a fine vapor, which is then inhaled through a mouthpiece or face mask into the lungs. There are many different types of nebulizers, including the more cumbersome jet nebulizers, portable mesh nebulizers, and pediatric nebulizers. Pediatric nebulizers are designed for children with chronic respiratory illnesses, such as asthma. Some home nebulizers have fun designs that help keep your child distracted during therapy. Others are compact and portable, allowing your child to receive their treatment anywhere. At The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, we sell a wide variety of nebulizers including ones tailored for children.
Is a Prescription Required for a Pediatric Nebulizer Machine?
No, you do not need a doctor's prescription for a pediatric nebulizer.
When Should You Use Pediatric Nebulizer Machine For Kids?
For children with serious respiratory difficulties, nebulizers are a safe choice to easily and effectively deliver prescribed medications. Even congested infants can use a pediatric nebulizer to help them breathe easier. To determine your child’s specific needs, consult their doctor.
Is it OK to Use a Nebulizer Machine Every Day?
Your doctor will prescribe the frequency of use. You can attach a mouthpiece or a face mask when using the nebulizer. Inhale the prescribed medication dose as directed by the doctor, which the nebulizer disperses into your lungs. The usual frequency of nebulization use ranges from 3 to 4 times a day as required. Each process takes from 5 to 15 minutes depending on the amount of medication and the seriousness of the respiratory condition.
Please note: Never allow the child to drink the medication solution.
How Many Minutes Should You Use a Nebulizer Machine For Kids?
Treatment time may vary depending on the dosage of medication prescribed by your child’s doctor. Most nebulizers deliver medicine treatment times between 5 and 15 minutes.
How To Use a Pediatric Nebulizer Machine?
To use the nebulizer on a child or infant:
- Thoroughly wash your hands to make sure they are dry.
- Collect the pieces of the pediatric nebulizer, mask, and tubing so they are ready to assemble.
- Load the medicine cup with the prescribed drug dose and firmly shut the medicine cup.
- Attach the nebulizer to one end of the tube and the other end to the medicine cup.
- Place the mask over the baby's or child’s face to ensure the seal is secure.
- Plug the nebulizer in and turn it on. The mist needs to surface. It can take as long as 15 minutes for some nebulizers to administer the drug. When the medicine cup is empty, turn the machine off.
- Wash the mouthpiece or mask and the medicine cup in warm soapy water and air dry.
- Store in a safe spot after drying.