Nebulizer supplies include masks, filters, power cords, and adapters for nebulizer compressor machines. These accessories help extend the life of your nebulizer while also making treatment easy and effective. We carry a wide variety of nebulizer supplies
- Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go LiteTouch Mask Medium (1-5 years)$11.00
- Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go LiteTouch Mask Large (Adult)$11.00
- Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go LiteTouch Mask Small (0-18 months)$11.00
- Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go Mouthpiece Assembly$99.00
- Philips Respironics Sidestream Disposable NebulizerSpecial Price $3.99 Regular Price $5.99
The Philips Respironics Sidestream® Disposable Nebulizer offers fast, efficient and economical drug delivery. The Sidestream provides consistent drug delivery time after time and can be used with all commonly prescribed respiratory medications. It can be used for 2 weeks before replacing.
- Replacement Adult Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer$5.00
- Replacement Pediatric Mask for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer$5.00
- Replacement Mouthpiece for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer$5.00
- Replacement Medicine Cup for Sunset Mini Mesh Nebulizer$40.00
- Philips Respironics Nebulizer Pack with Pediatric Mask and SideStream Reusable Nebulizer$9.99
- Philips Respironics Sami Compressor Replacement Filters (5 pack)$9.99
- Philips Respironics Filters for InnoSpire Mini, MicroElite and MiniElite Nebulizer Compressor (4 per pack)$6.75
- Philips Respironics Sidestream PLUS Reusable NebulizerSpecial Price $11.35 Regular Price $14.95
The Philips Respironics Sidestream Plus breath enhanced, reusable nebulizer is designed to improve drug delivery. Significantly less pressure is required to open the inspiratory valve compared to other breath-enhanced nebulizers. Compatible with most compressor nebulizers.
- Air Inlet Filters for DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer System (pack of 5)$12.99
- Philips Respironics MiniElite/InnoSpire Mini Portable Nebulizer DC Car Adapter$14.95
- Rechargeable Battery for DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer System$65.00
- Philips Respironics Sidestream Reusable NebulizersSpecial Price $9.99 Regular Price $12.50
The Philips Respironics Sidestream® Reusable Nebulizer provides maximum aerosol quality and respirable output for the delivery of most commonly prescribed medications. The unique Venturi design offers faster drug delivery and shorter treatment times. It can be used for 6 months before replacing.Learn More
- Philips Respironics InnoSpire Elegance & Essence Replacement Filters$7.99
Nebulizers are drug delivery device that is designed to administer medication into the lungs. Nebulizers use oxygen, compressed air or ultrasonic power (portable mesh nebulizers) to break up liquid medication into small aerosol droplets (or a mist) which is then inhaled through a mouthpiece or face mask. The mist is inhaled directly into the lungs and highly effective in delivering treatment. Nebulizer machines are commonly used to treat asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, and other respiratory conditions. The medication delivered is used to alleviate wheezing and shortness of breath, among other symptoms.
What are nebulizer supplies?
Nebulizer supplies include power accessories, masks, filters, adapters, and cases. Many of the nebulizer accessories and supplies are specific to the particular manufacturer or nebulizer model.
How are nebulizers powered?
Nebulizer power accessories include AC or DC cords, power adapters, and rechargeable batteries. The Philips InnoSpire Go, for example, comes with an integrated battery that is simply recharged using a power adapter. Meanwhile, The DeVilbiss Traveler or the Philips Respironics InnoSpire Mini have DC adapters for charging on-the-go.
Why do you need a nebulizer mask?
Nebulizer masks are designed to work with nebulizer machines to ensure the treatment is inhaled correctly. Pediatric masks vary from ones with pacifiers to different colors and designs, all to reduce the child’s anxiety during the treatment. Adult masks are available for home units as well as portable mesh nebulizers. The Philips InnoSpire Go LiteTouch mask is light and compact and simplifies treatment for those who struggle with using a mouthpiece.
If you need help finding the nebulizer accessories and supplies for your nebulizer, give us a call at 888-941-1688. Our customer care team is here to help!