Sidestream Nebulizer with Pediatric Mask Disposable
Ideal for use with Philips Respironics Sidestream nebulizers. Tucker the Turtle is compatible with most compressor nebulizers.
Tucker the Turtle Pediatric Mask
- Ideal for use with Philips Respironics Sidestream nebulizers
- Child-friendly turtle design makes nebulizer treatments fun!
- Reduced aerosol deposition in and around eyes
- Made of soft material for comfort, plus elastic strap provides a snug fit
Reusable Sidestream Nebulizer:
- Compatible with standard compressor nebulizer systems
- Provides maximum aerosol quality and respirable output
- Features Venturi design that offers faster drug delivery with shorter treatment times
- Reusable, meaning it can be used for six months without replacing
Sidestream Nebulizer with Pediatric Mask Disposable Parts
Nebulizer equipment such as the tubing and medicine cup should be cleaned after each use and sanitized at least weekly. After Each Treatment - Disconnect the medicine cup from the tubing and unscrew the top of the medicine cup. Rinse the medicine ...
Every 4-6 breaths, take a deep slow breath and then hold it for about 5 seconds if possible. This will allow the medicine to reach the deeper parts of the lung. The rest of the time, just breathe normally. If you are using a mouthpiece, be sure to inhale...
There should never be any liquid in the tube. If there is, then run the compressor with only the tube attached to it. This will flush out any moisture. To prevent liquid in the tubing: • Do not overfill the neb cup with medication. Most cups hold enough...