Oxygen Concentrator Filters For Sale
We carry oxygen concentrator filters made by Sequal, Inogen, Invacare, Respironics, and many more popular brands. Your machine will function more efficiently and last longer if your oxygen concentrator filters are kept clean and replaced at recommended intervals. Browse our selection of low-cost oxygen concentrator filters compatible with the leading brands below.
- SeQual Eclipse Foam Intake FilterSpecial Price $1.50 Regular Price $2.15Temporary price reductionSave 30%
- Philips Intake Bacteria Filter for Respironics EverFlo & EverFlo Q$19.95
- Compatible for both EverFlo & EverFlo Q Stationary Oxygen Concentrators
- Clear top for easy inspection
- Expert Support
- EverFlo Cabinet Filter Kit (No Cover)$14.99
2 Filters, 1 CasingLearn More about EverFlo Cabinet Filter Kit (No Cover)
- Final Bacteria Filter 1/4" - 3/8" Barbed - 10 Pack$16.99
- 1⁄4in to 3⁄8in Barbed
- Filter Kit for Millennium M10, M600, M605 Oxygen Concentrator$14.99
This filter kit is for use on the Respironics Millennium M10, M600, M605 Oxygen ConcentratorsLearn More about Filter Kit for Millennium M10, M600, M605 Oxygen Concentrator
- Precision Medical EasyPulse filterAs low as $3.30
Compatible with EasyPulse POC3 and EasyPulse POC Portable Oxygen Concentrators
2 per packLearn More about Precision Medical EasyPulse filter
- Inogen One G3 Replacement Particle Filters (Flow Settings 1-5) - Two FiltersSpecial Price $16.99 Regular Price $21.00Temporary price reductionSave 19%
Replacement particle filters for the Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator (2 pack)
** Note, these filters are for the Inogen One G3 model that goes up to 5 Pulse, not for the model that only goes up to 4 Pulse**Learn More about Inogen One G3 Replacement Particle Filters (Flow Settings 1-5) - Two Filters
- Philips Respironics EverFlo Cabinet Filter$29.99
Cabinet Filter with Cover for Respironics EverFloLearn More about Philips Respironics EverFlo Cabinet Filter
- Inogen At Home Replacement Particle Filter$30.00
Replacement particle filters for the Inogen At Home oxygen concentrator. (One filter per pack)Learn More about Inogen At Home Replacement Particle Filter
- OEM Foam Cabinet Filter for DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrators$14.95
DeVilbiss 303 DS, CS, CZ Series, DeVilbiss 525DS 5 Liter Compact Oxygen Concentrator and the DeVilbiss 10 L Oxygen Concentrator Foam Cabinet Filter
6 Filters per Pack
Learn More about OEM Foam Cabinet Filter for DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrators
- Extended Life Intake Bacteria Filter For DeVilbiss 525 Stationary Oxygen Concentrator$19.99
Extended Life Intake Bacteria Filter For DeVilbiss 525 Stationary Oxygen Concentrator.Learn More about Extended Life Intake Bacteria Filter For DeVilbiss 525 Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
- Respironics EverFlo Long Life Filter$14.50
Replacement intake filter for the Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator.Learn More about Respironics EverFlo Long Life Filter
- Philips Respironics Air Inlet Filter Kit for Millennium M10 (6 Pack)$14.99
This is the OEM Air Inlet Filter Kit for the Millennium M10 by Philips Respironics.Learn More about Philips Respironics Air Inlet Filter Kit for Millennium M10 (6 Pack)
- Philips Respironics Millennium M600/M605 Compressor Filter with Stabilizer and Pre-Filter$11.99
Philips Respironics Compressor Filter with stabilizer for Millenium M10, M600, M605Learn More about Philips Respironics Millennium M600/M605 Compressor Filter with Stabilizer and Pre-Filter
- Philips Respironics Long Life Filter for Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrators$13.99
Philips Respironics Long Life Filter for Millennium M10 Oxygen ConcentratorsLearn More about Philips Respironics Long Life Filter for Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrators
- Extended Life Intake Bacteria Filter For DeVilbiss 10 Liter Stationary Oxygen ConcentratorSpecial Price $33.99 Regular Price $38.99Temporary price reductionSave 13%
The Extended Life Intake Bacteria Filter For DeVilbiss 10 Liter Stationary Oxygen Concentrator.Learn More about Extended Life Intake Bacteria Filter For DeVilbiss 10 Liter Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
- DeVilbiss Solaris and 500 Series Extended Life Bacteria Filter with Muffler$16.95
- For use with DeVilbiss Solaris V, 505DS, 515DS if manufactured before November 2003
- For use with DeVilbiss 525 DS Series
Frequently Asked Questions About Filters For Oxygen Concentrators
Why are Oxygen Concentrator Filters Important?
Filters for oxygen concentrators are used within the machine to remove particles and contaminants from entering your lungs for an improved therapy experience. They also prevent these same particles and contaminants from entering the machine to help it last longer and function properly. Oxygen concentrator filters are crucial components to maintain cleanliness and functionality.
It is important to change filters in your home oxygen concentrators or portable oxygen concentrators at regular intervals.
What Are The Benefits Of Oxygen Concentrator Filters?
- Oxygen Concentrator Filters boost and improve pure oxygen generation for reliable oxygen therapy.
- They extend the lifespan of the oxygen concentrator and improve the machine's performance.
- They are simple to maintain and clean, guaranteeing higher oxygen quality.
- Available in a variety of designs to work with various types of oxygen concentrators.
How to Clean Oxygen Concentrator Filters
Your oxygen concentrator filter has to be cleaned regularly since a dirty or contaminated filter might harm the device or affect its functionality.
- Remove the Filter - Before removing the filter, make sure the machine is completely off. Once the machine is safely off, it is safe to take out the filter. The filter can be found on the side or the rear of the device and it may resemble a sponge-like texture. Next steps are to clean the dirty filter. Note, the user should avoid operating the device without a filter. Doing so might harm the device and create complications for the user.
- Rinse with Warm Water and Soap - Gently rinse the filter with warm water. After thoroughly rinsing the filter, apply a small amount of soap to the filter to ensure it is clean. The soap used to clean the filter needs to be suitable for the material. After cleaning the filter with soap, give the filter another gentle rinse in warm water.
- Check and Dry - Before setting the filter to dry, look for any tears, holes, or crumbling patterns that can indicate filter deterioration. If the filter is destroyed or worn, depending on the extent of the damage, the user will need to replace it. If there is no visible damage to the filter, let it dry fully before putting it in the concentrator.
How Often Does the Filter On An Oxygen Concentrator Need to be Changed?
For the machine to operate at top performance and ensure the patient's safety, filters that provide clean air to the user must be maintained properly. Typically, a filter's lifespan ranges from 6 to 12 months. However, the lifespan of a filter might vary depending on the working conditions. Regular cleaning and inspections of the filter are required.
Where Can I Purchase Oxygen Concentrator Filters?
The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop may be found at 159 Cooper Road, in West Berlin, New Jersey. You may purchase the type of filter for the oxygen concentrator you want, along with other accessories you may require.
Call us at 888-941-1688 if you need assistance with any oxygen concentrators, accessories, or nebulizers. Our customer service team is available to you at all times!
Are Warranties Still In Effect If I Buy A Filter For An Oxygen Concentrator Online?
Yes, the guarantee or warranty is still in place if you buy an oxygen concentrator filter online. You will still get all the advantages an offline client will receive while staying at home and avoiding the crowds.
Does The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop Provide Support?
Yes, we offer support with oxygen concentrator filters at the store. Our knowledgeable experts will answer any questions you may have when you call us at 888-941-1688 and assist you in selecting the proper equipment you need to purchase. Emails sent to email@example.com will receive a prompt response from our team as well. The employees at The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop are aware that receiving a respiratory ailment diagnosis means not just a change in lifestyle but also new concerns that customers will have questions about.