Philips Intake Bacteria Filter for Respironics EverFlo & EverFlo Q
- Compatible for both EverFlo & EverFlo Q Stationary Oxygen Concentrators
- Clear top for easy inspection
- Expert Support
Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Filter
The Respironics Bacteria Intake filter is compatible with all EverFlo and EverFlo Q oxygen concentrators. These are not authentic OEM filters. Disposable filters are an important component to the device regardless of the brand or kind of machine the user may operate. These devices may eliminate harmful dust, pollen, and cigarette smoke particles from your CPAP machine. CPAP filters are a crucial element for the user’s CPAP therapy, providing clean and fresh airflow. Keep in mind to take the necessary precautions to maintain clean air and to change your filters every 30 days. If the product is reusable, make sure to clean it completely and correctly, changing it as necessary or when it becomes damaged or discolored. Different filters last longer and could work with specific brands.
Philips Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Filter - Features
- Intake bacteria filters for an Everflo oxygen concentrator by Respironics.
- A Respironics Everflo Micro Disk Oxygen Concentrator Filter.
- Must be replaced after 2000 hours or every six months for oxygen with a purity of 90+.
- One can obtain pure oxygen.
- The machine uses less electricity.
Philips Intake Bacteria Filter for Respironics EverFlo & EverFlo Q Parts
- Philips Respironics Everflo Oxygen Concentrator with OPIStarting at$749.00 Regular Price $2,045.00