What are the insurance codes I need to submit for my Oxygen equipment? We do not deal directly with insurance companies. This allows us to provide cost effective solutions for your Oxygen needs.
Most private insurance companies will reimburse for durable medical equipment at some level. Please check with your insurance company to determine that level.
We will provide you with a detailed purchase order which can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement. We are an out of network provider with many plans including Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Please check with your insurance company to determine reimbursement rates.
Below are the codes used for submission on insurance claim forms.
• A4615 - Nasal Canula
• A4616 - Oxygen Tubing
• A4620 - Oxygen Mask
• A7004 - Disposable Nebulizer Kit
• A7005 - Non-Disposable Nebulizer Kit
• A7015 - Aerosol Mask
• S8100 - Spacer without Mask
• S8101 - Spacer with Mask
• A9900 - Oxygen Conserving Devices (Oxymizer)
• E0455 - Oxygen Tent
• E0555 - Humidifiers
• E0570 - Nebulizer with Compressor
• E0575 - Ultrasonic Nebulizer
• E0580 - Nebulizer for Humidification
• E1353 - Regulators
• E0433 - Portable Concentrator
• E1390 - Oxygen Concentrator (Up to 5L)
• QG1390 - Oxygen Concentrator (Up to 10L)