Philips Respironics Innospire Essence & Elegance Nebulizer Replacement Filters
- Simple to install and remove
- Filters out dust and particles
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Compatible with InnoSpire Essence and InnoSpire Elegance
- Comes with expert support
Philips Respironics Innospire Filter - Overview
Get replacement filters for the Innospire Essence and Innospire Elegance from Philips Respironics as well as the Innospire Deluxe Compressor Nebulizer.
The Philips Respironics Nebulizer Filter comes in packs of four replacement air filters.
Philips Respironics Innospire Filter - Features
- Easy Replacement: With the help of EasyFit Technology, these filters are quick to replace. The entire filter replacement process takes less than two minutes. It's not necessary to disassemble the entire system. Instead, there is a large cap on the filter for simple insertion and removal.
- Small and Light: They have a compact, lightweight design. The four air filters in each box are one of the smallest available. Because of their small size, you can always transport replacement filters in your case so your nebulizer air is always clean.
- Tight Seal: The threaded construction ensures a tight seal for your air filter while not compromising the ease of replacement. No medication is lost once the threads are secured.
- Fast Medication Dispersion: The air filters are made to efficiently block dust and other impurities from entering your compressor. By replacing your filters regularly, you ensure that your compressor and nebulizer functions well each time you use it. This allows for faster medication dispensation.
FAQs Of Philips Respironics Nebulizer Filter
When to Replace the Philips Respironics Nebulizer Filter?
The replacement Respironics nebulizer filters for the Innospire Essence and Elegance need to be changed approximately every 20-30 days depending on use. You should also check to see if the filter is discolored as this is a sign that it is time for new replacement filters.
What Function Does The Filter On A Nebulizer Provide?
The air that flows through a nebulizer is cleaned and filtered, removing any undesired particles. The nebulizer's function and your nebulizer treatment will become ineffective if the filter clogs from frequent use without replacement.
What Safety Measures Must Be Taken When Using Innospire Air Filters?
- Never use a device without replacement parts.
- Never clean or reuse the air filter, and replace it right away if it becomes soaked or obstructed.
How Do I Clean Or Change The Nebulizer's Filter?
Remove the filter cap (It might be necessary to use a penny to remove the nebulizer's filter cap). With your hands, or another filter-removing tool made by the manufacturer, remove the filter. Do not wash the old filter after removing it. Simply, throw it away. Replace the filter and then secure the filter cover.
Philips Respironics Innospire Essence & Elegance Nebulizer Replacement Filters Parts
Dimensions: Height - 1" Width at base is just under 1/2"
Manufacturer/Brand: Philips Respironics