Sunset Pediatric Compressor Basketball Nebulizer
- Fast treatment time—average mobilization rate > 0.15 ml/min
- Lightweight—weighs 3.3 bs!
- Child-friendly design to appeal to kids
Sunset Pediatric Basketball Compressor Nebulizer - Overview
The Sunset Basketball Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer is the perfect device for kids that need to manage a chronic disease that affects their capacity to breathe. Children with asthma and respiratory ailments require a device they can count on every day and for when they need it most. The Sunset Basketball Nebulizer is a great option, providing effective treatment in an entertaining package that can be used at both home and school.
The Sunset pediatric nebulizer is a kid-friendly nebulizer that resembles a toy and offers a less scary aerosolized medicine treatment. It demonstrates that it is strong and resilient enough to withstand regular use. If you're looking for an inexpensive choice for your child that works at home or on the go, this nebulizer is a fantastic match.
The Sunset Basketball Nebulizer injects some fun into the healing process!
- Weight 3.3 lbs
- Input 120V 60Hz
- Medication Capacity 6ml
- Particle Size 0.5 to 6 microns
- MMAD 1.663um
- Average Mobilization Rate ≥0.15 ml/min
- Noise Level Below 63dBA
- Compressor Pressure Range 30psig or greater / 206 kPa
- Compressor Flow 6L
- Dimensions 6.3 x 4.6 x 7.9 in
- Operation Pressure Range 8 ~ 13 psi / 55kPa ~ 90kPa
- Operation Temperature Range 50°F – 104°F (10°C – 40°C)
- Operation Humidity Range 10 to 95% RH
- Storage Temperature Range -4°F – 158°F (-10°C – 70°C)
- Storage Humidity Range 10 to 95% RH
Sunset Pediatric Compressor Basketball Nebulizer - In the Box
- Nebulizer bottle
- 6in corrugated reservoir tube
- 7ft supply tube