Salter High Flow Soft Nasal Cannula With 24’ Tubing
- Buy 5 for $10.79 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $10.19 each and save 15%
|Tube Length||25ft Tubing|
|Cannula Type||Curved, Non-flared Tip|
Salter High Flow Nasal Cannula - Overview
With the extra soft tubing, Salter Labs' high flow nasal cannula includes a bigger face piece that helps to provide 6-15 LPM of oxygen during oxygen therapy. The bright green tubing is 25 feet long, making it visible to avoid any accidental fall for the patient of the caregivers during chronic lung disorder treatments with an oxygen cylinder or an oxygen concentrator.
Some helpful tips to care for your nasal cannulas:
- Wipe the nasal prongs and headset tubing with a clean moist towel once a day.
- To clean your nasal cannula, avoid using strong or scented detergents, degreasers, alcohol-based solutions, or lotion soaps.
- Sanitizing your nasal cannula is not necessary.
- When your nasal cannula becomes dusty, discolored, or the prongs grow stiff, then replace it. It is advised that you should replace the nasal cannula every two weeks. You should not use your cannula for more than 30 days.
- If you've been unwell, you should replace the cannula as soon as possible.