Salter-Style® Adult Micro Cannula with 7 Foot Supply Tubing
- Buy 10 for $2.03 each and save 10%
- Buy 25 for $1.69 each and save 25%
- Low-flow (3LPM)
- Latex free
- Follow manufacturer instructions for replacement
This Salter Labs Micro Cannula is for use with low flow oxygen users. This cannula has 7 foot three channel supply tubing attached. The standard connector makes it easy to attach to longer lengths of tubing if required, using a standard oxygen connector.
This micro cannula delivers 0-3 lpm of oxygen.
What Are Some Helpful Tips To Care For Your Nasal Cannulas?
- Once a day, use a clean, damp cloth to wipe off the nasal prongs and headset tubing
- Don't use strong or scented detergents, degreasers, alcohol-based products, or lotion soaps to clean your nasal cannula
- Your nasal cannula should not be sterilized
- Discard and replace your nasal cannula when it becomes dirty, discolored or the prongs become stiff.
- It is recommended to replace your nasal cannula at least every two weeks. Your cannula should not be used for more than 30 days.
- If you have been sick, you should replace your cannula right away.