Precision Medical External Battery for EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Max Charge Time
|4.0 hr per battery|
*Please note shipments of individual batteries to locations outside of the U.S. are restricted.
Precision Medical External Battery - Overview
The Precision External Battery is compatible with the EasyPulse POC3 and EasyPulse POC portable oxygen concentrators. It is the perfect compliment to your EasyPulse POC. You can enjoy more time outside doing many of the things you thought were no longer possible. Being on oxygen no longer means being stuck at home.
What Are The Important Tips For Using Precision Medical External Battery?
- The external battery is not intended to be charged while connected to the EasyPulse POC.
- Use ONLY Precision Medical AC Power Supply (Part #506629) or Precision Medical DC Power Supply (Part #506750) for charging
- Compatible with EasyPulse POC3 and EasyPulse POC portable oxygen concentrators.
- Proper Use: In order to prolong the life of the battery, it is best to charge the battery frequently rather than wait until the battery is fully discharged.
- Storage: When storing for long periods of time without use (longer than one month) be sure to charge the battery to around 50% charge level to prolong the life of the battery.
Precision Medical External Battery for EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrators Parts
FAA guidelines state that you can bring your portable oxygen concentrator on board with you during flight. Typically, you are required enough battery life for your concentrator to last 1.5 times the duration of the flight. That means that if you need...