Philips Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
|Battery Duration||Pulse Dose||Continuous Flow|
|(based on Oxygen Setting)|
|Max Charge Time||3 hrs|
|* (Note: Battery duration is based on Oxygen setting) |
** Charge times subject to change based on Oxygen setting and power source.
*Please note shipments of individual batteries to locations outside of the U.S. are restricted.
Genuine Philips Respironics replacement battery for the SimplyGo Concentrator. (Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery, Smart Battery Technology)
The SimplyGo Battery is equipped with smart battery technology, utilizing electronics to communicate with the SimplyGo, in order to monitor and control all aspects of it's operation. The sophisticated electronics maximizes energy density and cycle life ensuring all cells in the battery pack perform at optimal levels. The smart aspects of the battery provide highly accurate and precise battery level gauging, and communicates critical data on the state and health of the battery.
How To Install The Simplygo Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery?
1. Place your device in a well-ventilated location and make sure it is turned off.
Caution: Only remove the battery when the SimplyGo is turned off. Never remove the battery while the device is operating.
2. To remove the battery, insert your fingers into the opening in the battery handle. Steadily pull upward on the handle until the battery is released from the enclosure. Continue to lift the battery until it is entirely removed from the battery compartment. If the device has been operating, the surfaces may be warm to the touch. This is normal.
3. Check the battery gauge (shown below). To do so, press the white button (shown below) on the battery and watch how many LEDs light up. If the batteries are low, you can recharge them. See the Charging the Battery with AC Power Supply section.
4. To insert the battery, insert your fingers into the opening in the battery handle and grip the handle between your fingers and thumb. Position the battery over the battery compartment in the top, rear corner of the SimplyGo enclosure with your fingers pointing toward the handle. The battery compartment is shaped so that there is only one way the battery can be inserted and this will align the battery correctly. Lower the battery into its compartment until the handle contacts the equipment enclosure. Firmly push on the battery handle until it snaps into place in the enclosure top.
5. After the battery is inserted, check to make sure the battery handle is level with or slightly below the top of the plastic case.
6. Momentarily depress the Power key, and the following should occur:
- The LCD and the 5 Key backlights turn ON
- The screen shown here displays on the LCD
If you do not see the battery symbol or the device does not turn On, the battery is not installed correctly. Re-insert the battery and make sure it snaps in place.
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Parts
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mobile Cart$49.00Out of stock
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Accessory Bag$29.95Out of stock
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Charger$199.00Out of stock
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Airline Power Cord$28.95Out of stock