Fisher & Paykel myAIRVO 2 Accessories on Sale
The myAIRVO 2 system features a humidifier with an integrated flow source that delivers high flows of air/oxygen mixtures to patients who need supplemental oxygen. The Fisher & Paykel myAirvo2 provides proper airway hydration to move secretions out of the lungs for patients with pulmonary fibrosis and cystic fibrosis. It has also been effective at flushing out CO2 for patients with COPD. The replacement parts are vital to ensuring the myAirvo 2 functions properly. The myAIRVO 2 can be used with Optiflow™ nasal interfaces available for both adults and kids.
At The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, we take pride in providing our customers with quality products to ensure you are satisfied with all your purchases.
- Fisher & Paykel myAIRVO 2 Humidifier SystemStarting at$5,030.00
- Adjustable temperature and flow settings.
- Three temperature settings (37, 34, 31 °C) help achieve comfort and compliance.
- Integrated flow generator delivers a wide flow range of 2 - 60 L/min.
- *No wall air supply required*
- AirSpiral Heated Breathing Tube & Chamber Kit for AirVo$144.00
- AirSpiral heated breathing tube & disposable water chamber for use with myAirvo2.
- myAIRVO 2 Water ChamberSpecial Price $99.00 Regular Price $120.00Temporary price reductionSave 18%
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Max capacity of 600mL
- Fisher and Paykel myAIRVO 2 Filter Replacement$65.00
- Replace every 3 months or 1000 hours
- Easy to access
- AirSpiral™ Tube for Fisher & Paykel myAIRVO™ 2 HumidifierSpecial Price $125.00 Regular Price $149.00Temporary price reductionSave 16%
- Produces up to 93% less condensation
- Connects with both adult and pediatric interfaces
- No external probes, cables, or adapters required
- Fisher & Paykel Optiflow Oxygen Nasal Cannula for myAIRVO™ 2 Humidifier SystemAs low as $80.00
- Available in small, medium & large sizes
- Unique technology reduces condensation
- Improved design for a comfortable fit
- Fisher & Paykel Optiflow Junior Nasal Cannula for myAIRVO™ 2As low as $95.00
Fisher & Paykel Optiflow Junior Nasal Cannula for myAIRVO™ 2 features a unique concave base, together with the soft contoured prongs designed to provide comfort to the septum and nares.Learn More about Fisher & Paykel Optiflow Junior Nasal Cannula for myAIRVO™ 2
FAQs On Fisher & Paykel Airvo 2 Accessories And Parts
How do you set up a high-flow nasal cannula on the F&P myAIRVO?
First, make sure you have the chamber kit (water chamber and adapter), heated breathing tube, a bottle of distilled water and water bag, and a patient interface. It is optional to set up the stand. You may also have been prescribed supplemental oxygen, if that is the case you will need an oxygen bottle, regulator, flow meter, and tubing. Place device below hip height. Make sure you can easily disconnect the power. Remove the bracket holding the water supply tube and fit the adaptor and tube into position, press down the finger guard and press until it clicks. Attach the water bag to a hanging bracket at least 20cm above the unit. Push bag into fitting at bag bottom and open vent cap. This will fill the chamber to the desired level. Replace the chamber if the water level goes above the suggested water line. Lock in the connector sleeve to the breathing tube. The unit is now set up and ready for use. You can connect your patient interface to the other end of the breathing tube.
What Fisher & Paykel myAIRVO 2 Accessories are Available Through The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Store?
From The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Store you can purchase accessories like:
- Junior nasal cannula
- Adult nasal cannula
- High flow nasal cannula
- Replacement filters
- Water chambers
- Humidifier chambers
- Heated tubing
- Many more!
Can You Use Distilled Water For myAirvo 2?
Yes, the MyAirvo 2 is an integrated humidifier and flow generator that uses sterile/distilled water to give moderate to high degrees of heated, humidified air.
How To Drain The Tube Back Towards The Water Chamber, If Condensation Forms?
- The heated breathing tube must be disconnected from the interface.
- Raise the patient end of the tube to drain it.
- Make sure the water drains into the chamber at larger flows, the goal flow rate may need to be lowered to 30 L/min or less.
How To Replace The Airvo 2 Filter?
Remove the filter cover from the machine's rear to change the filter, then install a new filter in its place. Re-attach the machine's filter cover. After you see "Replace Now," hit the MODE button to pick it up. Next, press the up button to choose "Now." Press the MODE button to confirm. The hours will then be reset to zero. If you choose "Later," the request to replace the myAIRVO filter will keep appearing each time the disinfection cycle is carried out.
Where Can I Get for the F&P myAirvo 2 Accessories?
In addition to their online store, The Oxygen Concentrator Supply Store in West Berlin, New Jersey, now sells Philips Respironics oxygen concentrators at 159 Cooper Road, Suite 2. Several Respironics oxygen concentrator products, including nebulizers, accessories, and supplies that you might require for your treatment, are available here.
If you have any questions concerning nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, or their accessories, call us at 888-941-1688. You can contact our professionals at any time for answers.
Do Guarantees and Warranties Still Apply to Online Purchases of myAirvo 2 Accessories?
Yes, whether you purchase Fisher & Paykel Airvo 2 accessories locally or online, the warranties and guarantees remain in effect. The main benefit of shopping online is that you skip the store.
Do You Provide Help With The Accessories For Oxygen Concentrators?
Yes, we provide assistance with oxygen concentrator supplies. One of our knowledgeable experts will answer the phone when you call us at 888-941-1688 and assist you in selecting the best equipment for your needs. Emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will receive prompt responses. The employees at The Oxygen Concentrator Supply Company are aware that receiving a respiratory ailment diagnosis not only necessitates a change in lifestyle but also poses challenges.