Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Accessories & Parts
Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 accessories and parts play a vital role in getting the most effective treatment from the Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 machine. The applicability of Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 accessories and parts also adds a positive user experience.
- AC Power Cable for Philips Respironics Trilogy$24.99
- AC Power Cord
- Standard C7 Connection
- 14 Feet Long
- Philips Respironics DC Power Cord for Trilogy/T70 CoughAssistSpecial Price $219.99 Regular Price $249.99Temporary price reductionSave 12%
- DC power cord; 6ft long
- Powers both Trilogy 100/200 & T70 CoughAssist
- Philips Respironics Oxygen Right Angle Quick-Connect Inserts for Trilogy (Pack of 2)$8.99
- Two right angle connectors per pack
- Make connecting/disconnecting tubing easy
- Compatible with all Trilogy models
- Philips Respironics CoughAssist T70/Trilogy Detachable Battery PackSpecial Price $359.00 Regular Price $599.00Temporary price reductionSave 40%
- Compatible with CoughAssist T70 & Trilogy Series Ventilators
- Offers approximately 4 treatments for CoughAssist on a single charge
- Offers 3 hours of use for Trilogy on a single charge
- Trilogy Travel Carrying CaseSpecial Price $100.00 Regular Price $109.00Temporary price reductionSave 8%Out of stock
- Philips respironics trilogy Travel Carrying Case
- This carrying case protects the device from everyday bumps and makes it easy to travel with the ventilator.
- This carrying case is not waterproof and will not protect the ventilator from water.
- The major benefit of this case is that you can use the ventilator while you are on-the-move.
FAQs About Philips Respironics Trilogy Ventilator Accessories & Parts
What if My Trilogy 100 Machine Does Not Fit Perfectly in the Carrying Case?
If your Trilogy 100 machine does not fit perfectly in the carrying case, it is possible that the case is the wrong size for your machine or the machine may have been damaged or altered in a way that affects its size. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:
- Measure the machine: Take precise measurements of your Trilogy 100 machine and compare them to the specifications of the carrying case.
- Check for damage: Inspect your machine for any damage that may have altered its size or shape, such as dents, cracks, or broken parts.
- Adjust the case: If the case is slightly too big, you may be able to adjust it by adding foam padding, modifying the interior compartments, or using other tools to create a more snug fit.
- Contact us right away: If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own. Contact us and ask for assistance with the carrying case or your Trilogy 100 machine. Our experts are able to provide you with a solution or offer a replacement case that will fit your machine.
Why are Trilogy 100 Travel Carrying Cases Important?
Trilogy 100 travel carrying cases are important for the following reasons:
- Protection: The Trilogy 100 Travel Carrying Cases are designed to protect the Trilogy machine from damage during transport. Protecting the machine is important because machines are delicate and expensive, and it will prevent costly repairs or replacements.
- Convenience: The cases are designed to be lightweight and portable, making them easy to transport. This allows patients who need to travel with machines the ability to easily carry their device.
- Security: The cases are designed with storage compartments that are secure and protect the machine from theft or loss.
How Much Time Does a Fully Charged Trilogy Detachable Battery Last?
Using the battery with the Trilogy will give you approximately 3 hours of quality use. Please be aware that the battery will eventually lose some of its power, similar to other lithium batteries.
What is the Return Policy for the Trilogy Accessories?
Within 15 days after delivery, the user may return items like accessories and replacement supplies as long as the items have not been used. When the items are being returned, it will need an unique return authorization number, as well as the original packaging. Before shipping, if there is any water in the basins such as the humidifier cups, please empty them. The device's warranty may be canceled due to water damage.
Where Can I Purchase Philips Respironics Trilogy Accessories?
You may purchase a Philips Respironics oxygen concentrator from The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop located at 159 Cooper Road, Suite 2, in West Berlin, New Jersey and online on our website. Here you will discover a variety of Respironics oxygen concentrator items, such as nebulizers, accessories, and supplies that the user might need for their respiratory therapy.
Contact us at 888-941-1688 if you have any questions about nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, or other accessories. Our experts are ready to help you find your perfect machine.
Do Warranties or Guarantees Still Apply When Shopping Trilogy 100 Accessories Online?
Yes, the warranties and guarantees still apply whether you buy the Respironics Trilogy 100 accessories offline or online. The biggest advantage of online buying is that you avoid the lines at the store. Instead, in the comfort of your home, with just one click, you are able to purchase all your therapy needs.
When Will My Shipment of Trilogy 100 Accessories Arrive?
If you did not choose another shipping option at checkout, Priority US Mail International will be used to ship orders that are placed from outside of the United States. However, we are unable to account for any customs or local carrier delays. Delivery typically takes around 6 to 10 business days.
We also offer Express Mail International if you need a quicker delivery method. Typical delivery time can be between 3-5 business days, not including any delays that may happen with customs or with local carriers.
Do You Provide Support for Oxygen Concentrator Supplies and Accessories?
Yes, we offer support with the supplies for oxygen concentrators. Call us at 888-941-1688, one of our experts will be able to answer any questions you may have and help you choose the equipment you will need to purchase. We will quickly reply to emails received at email@example.com.