DeVilbiss Traveller Portable Compressor Nebulizer System
- Practical, easy-to-use nebulizer with rechargeable battery
- Weighs only 1.5 lbs with treatments in less than 10 minutes
- Appropriate for adults and children
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System
Whether you're at home or on the go, the DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System is a practical and easy-to-use nebulizer. One of the smallest medical aerosol compressors on the market, the DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer weighs only 1.5 pounds with the rechargeable battery. It is small enough to take in a carry-on suitcase or backpack for quick access no matter where you are. The Traveler comes with both AC and DC power supply in addition to the battery, allowing patients to use it at home, in their car, or on the move. This portable compressor nebulizer has a one-touch button that starts respiratory treatments in less than 10 minutes with a single dosage of medicine!
DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System - Features
One of the nicest features of the DeVilbiss Traveler is its universal design - the Traveler works with any disposable or reusable nebulizer tubing. The DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System even includes a built-in holder for the nebulizer medicine cup when not in use. The supplied nebulizer has a 6mL medicine capacity. On the side of the unit is a filter compartment with a built-in cover. You should never use the Traveler without a filter, and if the filter is damaged or wet, replace it immediately.
The DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System comes with a rechargeable battery that can easily be removed from the unit to charge. An indicator light on the top of the device alerts users to how much battery life is remaining. If the light turns red, charge the battery as quickly as possible. The DeVilbiss Traveler can be charged using both the included AC and DC power adapters. It is important to note that the device cannot be used while the battery is charging. We recommend having additional batteries on hand, or charging between uses.
DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System - Performance Features
- 45-minute battery life (far longer than any treatment time).
- Shortens Treatment time – on average 10 minutes.
- The length of time for treatment varies, depending on which manufacturer's nebulizer tubing is used.
- Delivers concentrated tiny particles that reach deep into the lungs for therapy when it's most required.
DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer Accessories
- Rechargeable Battery (6910D-601)
- AC Adapter (6910D-602)
- DC Car Adapter (6910D-603)
- Air-Inlet Filter, Filter Cover, & Neb Bracket (6910D-605)
- Carrying Case (6910D-607)
- Reusable Nebulizer (10/case) (900D-610)
- Disposable Nebulizer (50/case) (3655D-621)
- Instructional DVD (932168)
- Instructional VHS Video (NTSC format) (932167)
- Adult Aerosol Mask (12/case) (AAM12)
- Pediatric Aerosol Mask (50/case) (PAM10)
- Pediatric Character Mask (50/case) (DL1050)
- It is FAA cleared for usage during flights, cruise ships and other forms of transportation
Devilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System - In The Box
- Traveler Nebulizer w/ Battery
- Disposable and Reusable Nebulizers
- Five Extra Filters
- Tubing Adapter & Adult and Pediatric Masks
- AC & DC Adapters
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Guide & DVD Manual
- Warranty - Compressor 3 Year, Battery 1 Year
FAQs - DeVilbiss Traveller Portable Compressor Nebulizer System
How Do You Use A DeVilbiss Traveller Nebulizer System?
First, add the mouthpiece to the tube connector and connect it to the reservoir tube. Attach the other end of the tube connector to the air inlet connector found at the bottom of the nebulizer cup. Finally, attach the nebulizer cup with the compressor to get started with the treatment.
How Do You Clean A DeVilbiss Traveller Nebulizer?
First, open the nebulizer by turning the cap clockwise and removing the baffle. Then, wash each of the items, except the tubing, in either warm water or dishwashing detergent solution. Finally, rinse the items under warm tap water, for about 30 seconds to remove excess detergent or soap residue.
What To Consider Before Using DeVilbiss for Traveling?
- Before use, thoroughly read and understand the information contained in the instruction manual.
- Make sure the inlet filter is dry before operation. If the inlet filter feels moist, replace it with a dry filter and allow the wet filter to dry.
- Do not use this portable nebulizer near a flame.
- Unplug Devilbiss Nebulizer Compressor before filling. Do not overfill
- Always unplug the device immediately after using it.
How Do You Change The Filter On The Devilbiss Nebulizer?
It is recommended that you change the filter of your DeVilbiss nebulizer every 6 months. If you find any discolouring in the filter prior to 6 months, just pull out the filter from the unit and replace it with the new one. It is not recommended to wash the air filter or substitute it with any other materials, as it might cuase serious damage to the compressor.
How Does The DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System Operate?
Place your medicine into the medicine cup and make sure the lid is secured. Assemble the mouthpiece and reservoir tubing (if applicable). Connect one end of the nebulizer tubing to the medicine cup and the other to the outlet port on the Traveler. Press the power button on the top of the device to begin treatment. A full dose of medication should take less than ten minutes.
When treatment is complete, turn off the device. Rinse out the nebulizer, except the tubing. This should be done after every use. The DeVilbiss Traveler is designed for intermittent use - 30 minutes on, 30 minutes off. Disinfect nebulizer parts with three parts water and one part white vinegar for 30 minutes daily.
How To Maintain the DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System?
In addition to cleaning the nebulizer, be sure to check the filter regularly. Do not use the device without a filter in place. If the filter is wet or damaged, replace it immediately. Filters should be changed every six months or when discolored.
Wipe down the exterior of the nebulizer with a damp cloth to avoid the buildup of any dirt or dust. Avoid using lubricants or products containing oil or grease. Use a dry cloth to wipe down the battery. Do not get the battery wet or submerge it in any liquids.
The service life of the battery is approximately 250 charge cycles. New batteries may take a full 24 hours to reach a full charge. Standard charging time is 4-12 hours.
The DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer includes a three-year limited warranty from the manufacturer. Should you experience any problems with your device, please contact our customer care team to assist you.
DeVilbiss Traveller Portable Compressor Nebulizer System Parts
- Air Inlet Filters for DeVilbiss Traveler Nebulizer System (pack of 5)$12.99Out of stock
- 4-Ply KN95 Face Masks for COVID-19 (5-Pack)$39.99Out of stock