4-Ply KN95 Face Masks for COVID-19 (5-Pack)
- 5 pack
- 4 Layer
- FDA and CE Cleared
Due to the spread of COVID-19, it has been recommended to wear masks in public. These disposable 4-layer KN95 respirator quality masks filter 0.3 μm on the PFE test, a rate of 95% or greater and work well for personal health, protecting you from bacteria, allergens, pollution, and airborne particles and droplets. The elastic ear straps keep the KN95 face masks in place, so you can wear the masks comfortably while you go about your day—at the grocery store, pharmacy, and more. There are 5 masks per pack.
4 layers with 1 layer of 95 melt-blown fabric
- 4 LAYERS: with 1 layer of 95 melt-blown fabric
- APPROVED PROTECTION: The KN95 masks are shown to filter particles at a rate of 95% or greater and show 0.3 μm on the PFE test for respirator masks.
- EAR LOOPS: Built-in elastic straps make applying and wearing masks comfortable and convenient.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: A flexible metal nose ridge and soft material sit comfortably against your face so that you can wear your mask without irritation.
- DURABLE: Strong metal nose ridge provides for reusable use. Lower quality nose ridges will crease and break.
- RELIABLE: The material used is soft, non-toxic and non-irritating. This material is specifically designed to be dust-proof yet comfortable for use.
4-Ply KN95 Face Masks for COVID-19 (5-Pack) Parts
- Philips Respironics AsthmaPACK for Adult and Children$31.00 Regular Price:
- Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go Portable Mesh Nebulizer$250.00Out of stock
- Proactive Pulse Oximeter$69.95
Yes, the KN95 masks are shown to filter particles at a rate of 95% or greater, which includes airborne coronavirus particles.
Yes, only KN95 4-Ply protective masks are required to pass fit tests performed on humans.
No, you should only hand wash your KN95 4-ply face mask to avoid deterioration