Nebulizer Cups Sets
Nebulizer Cups are containers that hold liquid medication to be converted into mist for inhalation. You can select a kit with either a mouthpiece or a mask; they are both equally effective. At The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, we offer a variety of disposable and reusable nebulizer cups to ensure you are receiving the proper dose of medication.
- Philips Respironics Sidestream Reusable NebulizersStarting at$9.99 Regular Price $12.50
The Philips Respironics Sidestream® Reusable Nebulizer provides maximum aerosol quality and respirable output for the delivery of most commonly prescribed medications. The unique Venturi design offers faster drug delivery and shorter treatment times. It can be used for 6 months before replacing.Learn More about Philips Respironics Sidestream Reusable Nebulizers
- NebuTech HDN Reusable Nebulizer Cup with 7 Foot TubingSpecial Price $8.49 Regular Price $10.99Temporary price reductionSave 23%
- Nebulizes 3cc within 7 minutes or less at 7 LPM in horizontal or vertical position.
- Patented cone design with larger surface area coupled with a more efficient flow-through chamber.
- Incorporates one-way valves at the inlet and outlet paths.
- Price is for 1 Set.
- Nebulizer Kit$4.39
- Disposable single patient use
- Nebulizer kit includes nebulizer mouthpiece and tubing
- Drive DeVilbiss Vix One Disposable NebulizerSpecial Price $1.00 Regular Price $2.15Temporary price reductionSave 53%
- Medication to be added without opening the neb cup.
- Standard fittings accommodate most manufacturer's masks.
- Does not contain natural rubber latex.
- Compatible with most compressor nebulizer machines.
- Philips Respironics Sidestream Disposable NebulizerSpecial Price $3.99 Regular Price $5.99Temporary price reductionSave 33%
- Choices for disposable nebulizers
- Shorter treatment and production times
- Offers the highest level of aerosol quality
- Easily cleaned
- Get expert support
- Sidestream Nebulizer with Pediatric Mask Disposable$9.99
Ideal for use with Philips Respironics Sidestream nebulizers. Tucker the Turtle is compatible with most compressor nebulizers.Learn More about Sidestream Nebulizer with Pediatric Mask Disposable
- Philips Respironics Sidestream PLUS Reusable NebulizerSpecial Price $11.35 Regular Price $14.95Temporary price reductionSave 24%Out of stock
- Used by both adults and children
- Material is latex-free
- Rapid treatment time
- Length is 6 feet (approx)
Frequently Asked Questions About Nebulizer Medicine Cup
What Is The Medicine Cup On A Nebulizer?
The nebulizer cup is designed to hold the medicine so that the nebulizer can produce aerosol droplets to travel deep into the airways. Less medication escapes into the air with breath-enhanced and breath-actuated units.
How Does A Nebulizer Cup Work?
Jet nebulizers draw the medication solution from a reservoir into a tube by delivering compressed air or oxygen via a tiny opening at 6–8 L/minute. This tube has delicate ligaments, and the solution's effect on these ligaments produces droplets (Venturi principle).
Is It OK To Put Water In A Nebulizer?
Purified water or saline water solution can be used in the nebulizer in place of medication.
Can I Use Salt Water In A Nebulizer?
Yes, hypertonic saline or sterile saltwater solution can be used in a nebulizer. When it is breathed in as a refined mist it may help the user to get relief from breathing difficulty and wheezing.
How Many Times A Disposable Nebulizer Cup Can Be Used?
A disposable nebulizer cup can be used approximately 10 times. If you use it more than 10 times then you may not receive your full treatment because the mist will flow more slowly.
How Often Should I Change Nebulizer Cups?
At least every six months, ALL nebulizer sets need to be changed. Boil the cup and mouthpiece if it is reusable and less than six months old. This guarantees that any blockage or accumulation has been taken out. Try using your system again after cleaning.
How Will I Disinfect My Disposable Nebulizer Cup?
Using dishwashing liquid, soap, and water, clean the nebulizer's components. Disinfect. Rinse.
- Soak for five minutes in 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Spend 30 minutes soaking in 3% hydrogen peroxide.
- Use sterile water to rinse off the cold-method disinfectant rather than tap water.
- Let the nebulizer components air dry before storing them.
Where Can I Buy a Nebulizer Cup?
We, The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, provide our customers with quality products to ensure that you are satisfied with all your purchases. Get free shipping on the continents of the U.S. for every purchase over $99 and get additional benefits, discounts, and rewards.
What Is The Nebulizer Medicine Cup Return Policy?
Please drain any water basins, such as humidifier cups, prior to delivery. Water damage may void the warranty on your cup. Accessories and replacement supplies can be returned within 15 days after delivery as long as they haven't been used. The original packaging and a special return authorization number are required for every item being returned.
Do Guarantees and Warranties Still Apply to Nebulizer Cups When I Buy Online?
Yes, the warranties and guarantees continue to apply whether you buy reusable nebulizer cups offline or online. You may avoid going to the store, which is the major advantage of online buying, while still enjoying the same guarantees and warranties.