Philips Respironics Personal Best Peak Flow Meter
- Portable and lightweight to monitor peak flow
- Easy-to-use and comfortable oval mouthpiece
- Full and low range option for accurate readings
- Allows for multi-person screening without cross contamination
Philips Respironics Peak Flow Meter - Overview
The Philips peak flow meter is a self-contained, lightweight portable machine that puts peak flow monitoring at your fingertips. Managing asthma symptoms by measuring peak flow is proven therapy and the Philips Peak Flow Meter makes it easy with user friendly features and accurate, instant measurements.
Respironics Peak Flow Meter - Accurate Peak Expiratory Flow Measurements
The Peak Expiratory Flow(PEF) refers to the speed at which air is expelled from the lungs and is used for accurate monitoring of lung function.
Using PEF measurements and the peak flow meter it is easy to assess the health of lungs and airways.
If the PEF is high, the airways are more open . If the PEF is low the airway is more constricted and it can indicate that you are experiencing asthma related symptoms.
Respironics Personal Best Peak Flow Meter - With Universal Measurement
All National Asthma Education and Prevention Program Technical Standards for peak flow meters are met or exceeded by Philips peak flow meters.
The Peak Flow Meter is compact and convenient, and offers a universal measurement range designed for accuracy suitable for both children and adults.
Respironics Peak Flow Meter - Comfortable, Oval Safety Mouthpiece
The Peak Flow Meter's oval mouthpiece is comfortable and simple to use.
The safety design of the Philips Peak Flow meter allows for risk-free multi-patient screening without any chance of cross contamination. The built-in one-way valve of the Peak Flow meter prevents patients from breathing air into the meter.
Respironics Peak Flow Meter - Color-Coded Measurement Zones
The Peak Flow Meter incorporates an easy-to-read color-coded "traffic light" signal that may be used to track asthma management objectively.
- Green "Safe" Zone 80-100% of Your Personal Best - This indicates that asthma symptoms are likely under control as a result of the present treatment strategy.
- Yellow "Caution" Zone 50-80% of Your Personal Best - This might signal that you're having an asthma attack or that you need to boost your maintenance treatment or take more medicine.
- Red "Danger" Zone - Performing at less than 50% of your Personal Best - To avoid any potentially harmful situations, stop and seek medical advice and medicine as soon as possible.
Philips Respironics Personal Best Peak Flow Meter - Easy To Hold, Store & Use
The Philips Peak Flow Meter has a fold-out handle that converts into a sturdy storage case providing ultimate portability and protection for the device. The fold-out feature of the peak flow meter keeps the hands away from the indicators which allows a successful reading.
Respironics Personal Peak Flow Meter - Easy To Maintain & Dishwasher Safe
The Peak Flow Meter is easy to clean. It can be washed with warm water and mild liquid soap or on the top rack of a dishwasher. Once cleaned, the Peak Flow Meter should be completely air dried before the next use.
Philips Respironics Personal Best Peak Flow Meter Parts
Full and Low range options for accurate readings
Personal Best is available in Full (60-810 L/min) and Low (50-390 L/min) peak airflow ranges.
Three-zone management helps compliance
This integrated system helps patients comply with treatment regimens.
The color-coded indicators can be adjusted to delineate a patient's green