CoughAssist Face Mask
- Compatible with CoughAssist T70
- Available in Infant, Toddler, and Adult S, M, L.
Cough Assist Face Mask Overview
The Philips Respironics CoughAssist T70 machine is a non-invasive treatment to help patients clear secretions from the lungs. The machine does this by providing air pressure through a tube and mask interface and stimulating a cough from the patient.
These latex-free Philips Respironics face masks are made for use with CoughAssist units and are available in various adult and pediatric sizes.
How To Determine The Correct Size For Your Cough Assist Face Mask?
When fitting your mask, both the nose and mouth should fit comfortably inside the cushion. The lower edge of the mask should sit just below the bottom lip. The upper edge should sit comfortably on the nose bridge, as shown in the picture guide above.
Please note that tubing and adapters are not included in this purchase.
How To Care For Your Cough Assist Face Mask?
The CoughAssist Face Mask should be cleaned regularly with soap and water. Let it air dry completely before reconnecting it to your CoughAssist unit. It is recommended that you replace these face masks every 3-6 months. Inspect them regularly for tears, cleanliness, and other deteriorations.
CoughAssist Face Mask Parts
- Philips Respironics CoughAssist T70/Trilogy Detachable Battery Pack$599.00Out of stock
- AG Trilogy Ventilator/Cough Assist T70 Expiratory Bacteria Filter$8.99Out of stock
- Philips Respironics CoughAssist T70 Carrying Case$99.00Out of stock
- Philips Respironics CoughAssist Adult Mask Replacement Kit$50.00 Regular Price: