DeVilbiss iGo AC Power Adapter
AC Power adapter for the DeVilbiss iGo portable oxygen concentrator.
The AC power adapter comes standard with the DeVilbiss iGo portable oxygen concentrator. When the AC power adapter is plugged in and connected to the iGo, the battery will automatically charge whether the iGo is operating or turned off.
The DeVilbiss iGo includes a universal AC Adapter which attaches to the AC Power Cord for use at home or where standard AC power is available. To use AC power:
1. Connect the AC Adapter by aligning the arrow on the plug locking ring with the white dot on the receptacle of the unit. Push until the locking ring twists slightly
counterclockwise then snaps back into alignment with the dot on the receptacle. To disconnect: grasp the plug, twist counterclockwise and pull. When properly
connected, a green indicator light on the AC Adapter will illuminate, and the External Power Present light will appear on the control panel.
2. Connect the AC Power Cord to the AC Adapter and to a grounded power outlet. Do not connect the iGo to an extension cord or to an electrical outlet controlled by a wall
switch. No other appliances should be plugged into the wall outlet.
NOTE – Use with grounded, 3-pin receptacle. DO NOT remove ground pin from cord. Use only with DeVilbiss approved cords.
NOTE – The AC Power Cord used with the iGo must meet the requirements of the country where the product is used.
DeVilbiss iGo AC Power Adapter Parts
- DeVilbiss iGo Rolling Carry Case$155.00
- DeVilbiss iGo DC Power Adapter$220.00
- DeVilbiss iGo Battery Charger$478.00Out of stock
- DeVilbiss iGo Replacement Battery Pack$539.00Out of stock