DeVilbiss iGo Replacement Battery Pack
|(based on Oxygen Setting)|
|Max Charge Time||4.5 hrs|
DeVilbiss iGo Replacement Battery Pack Overview
Although a rechargeable battery is included with the DeVilbiss iGo portable oxygen concentrator, keeping extra batteries on hand is usually a smart idea. On Setting 2, each battery will last roughly 4.7 hours. The battery will automatically recharge when connected to AC power.
DeVilbiss iGo Replacement Battery Pack Features
- In case of a power failure, the DeVilbiss iGo Replacement Battery Pack provides constant support without interruptions.
- The battery discharges in 2 hours at the highest settings but can last up to 5 hours with normal oxygen flow settings
- The battery requires a cool environment as extreme temperature may increase the charging time.
How To Get Started With The DeVilbiss iGo Replacement Battery Pack?
The new battery for the DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator does not come fully charged out of the box. Before you use it with your oxygen concentrator for the first time, you need to completely discharge the battery and charge it to full for the best results.
Steps to Start Using the DeVilbiss iGo Replacement Battery Pack
- With battery power only, use the oxygen concentrator until the battery runs out.
- Wait till your DeVilbiss iGo oxygen concentrator turns off and the low battery alarm sounds.
- Connect your DeVilbiss POC to an AC power source with the power cord.
- The battery takes up to 4.5 hours to fully charge itself. In case of a power failure, the power is automatically shifted from AC to the battery.