From batteries to carry cases and backpacks, we have accessories to make it easier to travel with your unit. At The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop, we carry all the accessories to make your Inogen G3 or Inogen G4 easier to take with you.
- Inogen One G5 Particle Filter$23.00
- Replacement filter for the Inogen One G5 portable oxygen concentrator.
- The removable particle filters cover the air intake screens to filter out dust, pet hair, and other air-borne contaminants.
- They are washable and reusable, making them one of the eco-friendly features of Inogen concentrators.
- Inogen One G5 External Battery Charger with Power Supply$342.00
- Charges Standard and Extended batteries.
- Includes charger, power supply, and AC cord.
- Suitable for charging multiple batteries simultaneously.
- Inogen One G5 Single Battery For Inogen One G5$407.00
- Upto 6.5 hours of battery on Flow Settings 1
- Provides portability for the Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Works and charges simultaneously on AC and DC Power Supply
- FAA Approved
- Inogen One G4 Replacement Column Pair (Sieve Beds)$118.00
- Easy self-replacement
- Enhances device longevity
- Tool-free installation
- Inogen One G3 Replacement Column Pair (Flow Setting 1-5)Special Price $125.99 Regular Price $139.00Temporary price reductionSave 9%
- Compatible with Inogen One G3
- Includes two replacement columns
- User-replaceable design
Frequently Asked Questions About Inogen One Accessories And Supplies
Why Are Inogen Accessories And Supplies Needed For Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrators?
For patients who require respiratory treatment on a prescribed basis, the Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator offers supplementary oxygen at a high concentration. It may be utilized in a variety of mobile settings, including the home, workplace, and automobile.
The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop carries all the extras you need to fully utilize your Inogen One portable oxygen concentrator.
All the replacement parts and accessories for Inogen One are created expressly by the manufacturer of Inogen One. You can replace parts as needed and protect them from damage by following regular maintenance guidelines provided with your Inogen One concentrator.
What Is The Lifespan Of An Inogen Battery?
With the exception of the replacement columns or sieve beds, which have an estimated operational life of one year, and both the big and small batteries, which have an intended life of 500 charge/discharge cycles, the Inogen One G5 Oxygen System has an expected lifespan of five years.
How Long Does the Inogen One Column Last?
To maintain your Inogen One machines and keep them operating properly, you must often replace the columns. According to Inogen, you should switch out your replacement columns every 18 months to 2 years, however, this depends on your local environment, how frequently you use your concentrator, and in what condition you keep it.
How Long Does The Inogen G3 Battery Last?
There are two battery choices for the Inogen One G3. Depending on your oxygen setting, the Extended 16-Cell battery may supplies 3.3 - 9.5 hours of power, compared to the Standard 8-Cell battery's 1.7 - 4.5 hours. Click here and get all the information about Inogen One G3 supplies.
How Do Inogen One G4 Particle Filters Help?
To remove dust, pet hair, and other airborne pollutants, disposable particle filters are placed over the air intake screens. One of the environmentally beneficial aspects of Inogen concentrators is that they are washable and reusable. For more information on Inogen One G4 accessories, click here.
Where Can I Purchase Inogen One Accessories?
The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop has a location in West Berlin, New Jersey, at 159 Cooper Road. You may get any and all Inogen One oxygen concentrator accessories and supplies of other varieties that you could need for your oxygen therapy.
If you require help with the Inogen One Supplies, call us at 888-941-1688. Always there to help you are our support staff!
When Will My Inogen One Supplies Arrive?
Orders for delivery outside of the United States will be shipped by Priority US Mail International if a different shipping option is not selected. Delivery normally takes 6 to 10 business days, however, we are unable to account for customs or local carrier delays.
If you'd like a speedier shipping alternative, we may provide Express Mail International. The estimated delivery time of 3-5 business days does not account for the time spent at customs or with local carriers.
Due to the unpredictable nature of international shipping, orders delivered outside of the country may have varying arrival times and additional expenses. Please contact us if you have any questions about delivery to other countries.
Does The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop Provide Support For Inogen Accessories?
Yes, we provide assistance with Inogen supplies. When you call us at 888-941-1688, one of our qualified professionals will answer the phone and help you decide what equipment to buy. We will respond as quickly as we can to emails submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The staff at The Oxygen Concentrator Supplies Shop is aware that being diagnosed with a respiratory illness not only presents difficulties but also necessitates a change in lifestyle.