Airial Spotz® the Dog Mask with Meter Dose Inhaler Chamber
Airial Spotz® the Dog Mask with Meter Dose Inhaler Chamber prevents wasted medication and helps you to get the most out of your inhaler treatments.
Airial Spotz® the Dog Mask with Meter Dose Inhaler Chamber Overview
The Airial Spotz® the Dog Mask with Meter Dose Inhaler Chamber prevents medication from being wasted. The chamber will capture the medication allowing you to take more than one deep breath to receive the dose. Without using an inhaler chamber the medication would be wasted and dispersed back into the space around you.
The spacer and mask are still small enough to fit in your bag or pocket. It is only about 6 x 2.25 inches long making it easy to bring with you. The spacer is made of a clear plastic helping you to see the captured medication inside of it.
Spotz the dog takes some of the anxiety out of treatment for children, his happy face will bring a smile to both you and your children’s faces! The chamber is easy to clean as it can be uncapped and is latex free.
Drive Airial Spotz The Dog Mask:
- Used to effectively deliver respiratory medication to children.
- The light (0.8 lb) clear plastic mask is latex-free.
Meter Dose Inhaler Chamber:
- The chamber holds the aerosol medication for a few seconds until the child feels ready to inhale – this not only improves compliance by removing the need for coordination between the hand holding the inhaler and the breath, but also reduces medication waste.
Can be used with both CFC and HFA meter dose inhalers.
It is both easy to use and easy to clean with soap and water.
How to use Meter Dose Holding Chamber:
- Take the caps off the inhaler and shake it briskly.
- Put the inhaler mouthpiece into the rubber-sealed end of the chamber.
- For best results the child should be either standing or sitting straight up.
- Press the mask to cover the child’s nose and mouth, forming a seal.
- Depress the metered-dose inhaler once.
- Ask the child slowly breath in and out for at least 5 breaths through the holding chamber
- If the child’s prescription calls for more than one puff, wait 1 minute and repeat the process.