DeVilbiss Chad Oxymizer Pendant Nasal Cannula
- Oxygen reservoir provides more oxygen per breath.
- Requires continuous oxygen flow.
- Can increase the battery life of portable concentrator.
- Prescription Required.
DeVilbiss Oxymizer Nasal Cannula - Overview
The Oxymizer Pendant is a disposable oxygen conserver and reservoir that can be used for portable oxygen therapy. The device is simple, disposable, and does not require any battery or power to function.
The Oxymizer pendant nasal cannula is a conserving device that can provide a continuous flow of oxygen to maintain the adequate oxygen saturation in cases of significant lowering of oxygen levels in the body. The device can be used with all portable and home oxygen concentrators that can provide continuous flow of oxygen. Moreover, it is also compatible with oxygen tanks and liquid oxygen systems.
The Oxymizer reduces the amount of total oxygen provided while reaching saturation levels and increasing the amount of oxygen flow during early inspiration. This innovative method reduces waste and costs associated with continuous flow oxygen by up to a 4:1 ratio. Patients who have high-liter flow settings or who are currently unable to tolerate traditional conserving devices can benefit from this product. Patients may easily eat, drink, and converse while using the Oxymizer instead of an oxygen mask. For advice on the flow rate to use with the Oxymizer, please speak with your doctor.
Chad Oxymizer Pendant - Features
- Provide up to 15 LPM of continuous flow oxygen
- Provides the delivery of continuous oxygen in all settings including home, travel, hospital and more.
- Delivers oxygen in a 4:1 sharing ratio for an optimal oxygen delivery
- Nasal cannula provides an effective alternative for masks allowing the user to eat, drink, or talk easily
- Proven effective for oxygen therapy during rest, sleep, or exercise
- Disposable and does not require any battery or power
- Pendant model features the reservoir which is hidden underneath the clothing