Philips Respironics SimplyGo Accessories and Replacement Parts
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo AC Power SupplyStarting at$105.00
AC power supply for the Philips Respironics SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator can be used to charge the battery and to run the SimplyGo from a wall outlet.Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo AC Power Supply
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini Carry Bag StrapSpecial Price $11.00 Regular Price $13.50Temporary price reductionSave 19%
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery ModuleSpecial Price $134.99 Regular Price $149.99Temporary price reductionSave 10%
The Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Module allows you to connect a spare battery to the SimplyGo portable concentrator. This will allow you to have twice as much battery time.
- Light as a Feather
* Please note that this does not include the battery.*Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Module
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery$250.00
Battery Duration Pulse Dose Continuous Flow (based on Oxygen Setting)
Max Charge Time 3 hrs * (Note: Battery duration is based on Oxygen setting)
** Charge times subject to change based on Oxygen setting and power source.
Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Carrying Case$74.95
- For Use with Respironics SimplyGo
- Vented to Prevent Overheating
- Includes Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo DC Adapter$77.95
DC Adapter for the Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo DC Adapter
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Accessory Bag$29.95
Accessory Bag for the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen ConcentratorLearn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Accessory Bag
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Humidifier Kit$40.00
Humidifier Kit for the Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Humidifier Kit
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Airline Power Cord$28.95
Convenient power cord for the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator to be used while traveling on an airplane.Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Airline Power Cord
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery Charger$199.00
The External Battery Charger for the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator will charge a fully depleted battery in approximately 3 hours.
- Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mobile Cart$49.00
Mobile cart for the Philips Respironics SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator.
*Only the cart is included. SimplyGo and cases sold separately*
Learn More about Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mobile Cart
Respironics SimplyGo Accessories
Your SimplyGo has optional accessories that can expand what you can do while using oxygen therapy. Of course, the SimplyGo replacement parts and accessories help you maintain your valuable machine at its peak performance, so you can be at yours.
What Are Some Popular Philips Respironics SimplyGo Accessories?
Some of the most popular Replacement SimplyGo Accessories include
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mobile Carts help in transporting your portable concentrator over long distances or rough terrain. They are perfect for any outdoor adventures and when you are walking long distances like in an airport..
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Carrying Case is designed to keep you as comfortable as possible while you are traveling. When making your selection of portable oxygen concentrators, consider a carry case that will hold your concentrator and all your accessories comfortably.
The Backpack for the SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator is one of the easiest caring accessories for all Portable Oxygen Concentrator parts, accessories, and equipment. Carry your Nasal cannula, tubing, and other accessories with ease.
Get power supplies including DC and AC power cords, rechargeable batteries, an External Battery Charger, and more for a comfortable Oxygen therapy on the go with your Philips SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
The Humidifier pouch connects with the Philips SimplyGo POC while in Continuous Flow settings. Ensure that the Humidifier is used in Continuous Mode ONLY for best results.
Note: Only genuine SimplyGo Mini replacement parts and accessories specifically manufactured by Philips Respironics should be used with your portable oxygen concentrator.
Frequently Asked Questions About Respironics SimplyGo Accessories
The SimplyGo accessories add convenience and extend the amount of freedom you enjoy while using supplemental oxygen. Sometimes the SimplyGo accessories are just as useful and beloved as the actual concentrator, and many of our customers never leave without them.
Why Order Extra Batteries for the SimplyGo?
- Be ready for any power outage or an emergency trip
- Extend your range while you travel
- Have an extra set of fully-charged batteries on every vacation. Store them in a cool dry place so you’ll never worry about access to your oxygen therapy, wherever you travel.
How Long Will Extra Batteries for the Philips SimplyGo Last?
While running on battery power you can enjoy up to 9 hours of use.
External batteries start to lose some of their charges after around 300 charges, and at that point, it is important to replace them.
Can I Recharge The Battery At The Same Time The Concentrator Is Plugged In?
If your concentrator is plugged into DC power through your car battery, you can also recharge your extra batteries at the same time, automatically while on DC power. This also works with the AC adaptor when your concentrator is plugged into a wall outlet.
Why Use the SimplyGo Mobile Cart, Backpack, or Carry Bag?
- Easy to maneuver the concentrator wherever you go
- Protection from bumps
- Protection from spills
- Protection from the elements and humidity
- Convenience and ability to carry extra batteries, chargers, filters, cords, and even small personal items.
How Often do I Need to Replace the SimplyGo Intake Filter?
Once a year, but it should be cleaned often and checked to see if it is misshapen or damaged
What Precautions Should You Take While Connecting The Humidifier?
- Don't fill the humidifier to the top.
- Never connect the oxygen input and output backwards. Via the cannula, water from the humidifier bottle will be returned to the patient.
- While the humidifier is set to pulse mode, do not use it.
How Long Does A Philips Respironics SimplyGo Battery Last?
On a pulse dosage level of 2, each battery will last around 3.0 hours, and on a continuous flow level of 1, it will last about 1.6 hours. Shorter operating times will result from using higher oxygen settings. Every time the concentrator is connected to AC or DC power, the batteries will recharge.
What Are The Advantages Of Using Philips Respironics SimplyGo External Battery?
- One Battery is Charged Outside of Your SimplyGo
- It Extends Your Battery Life
- Short Recharge Periods
- The LED indication system displays the stages of charging and calibration.
Where Can I Buy Philips SimplyGo Accessories?
In addition to the online store, the Oxygen Concentrator Supply Store also has an offline store that is located at 159 Cooper Road, Suite 2, in West Berlin, New Jersey. We provide a variety of nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, supplies, and accessories.
Our specialists will respond to any questions you may have and may help you choose the proper item. If you have any queries regarding nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, or other accessories, then call us at 888-941-1688.