InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System
- Two-in-One: Includes both Reusable and Disposable mouth piece/medicine cup
- Simple operation
- Treatments in 5-7 minutes
- 5-Year manufacturer technology
Philips Respironics Innospire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System - Overview
The Philips Respironics Innospire Essence Compressor Nebulizer system is inexpensive and delivers aerosol medication efficiently. This Philips Nebulizer is compact, economical, and lightweight and comes with SideStream technology to maintain the timing and consistency of aerosol medicine delivery. The device is designed to work with any nebulizer that uses an active venturi system. This feature provides additional airflow to the air generated in the compressor for faster drug delivery. This nebulizer has very few parts which make regular cleaning and maintenance a breeze.
Philips Respironics Innospire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System - SideStream Technology
The Innospire Essence Nebulizer comes with SideStream nebulizer technology that is specifically designed to deliver medications fast and efficiently. To ensure that medicine gets deeper into the lungs, the SideStream technology uses active venting combined with the compressed air from Essence’s base. This results in treatment times lowered to between 5 to 7 minutes because of this improved medicine delivery system.
SideStream nebulizers are available in reusable (HS860/HS870) and disposable (HS800) models.
The HS860/HS870 models are meant to be reused and then disposed of after 6 months, with regular maintenance and cleaning. The disposable SideStream nebulizers should be replaced every 2 weeks.
Benefits of Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System
Philips Nebulizer - Venturi System:
When compared to traditional nebulizers, the Philips home nebulizer's venturi technology improves drug delivery time, resulting in faster treatment times.
Philips Nebulizer - Innovative Design:
When it comes to producing high-quality aerosol, the Philips Innospire Essence Home Nebulizer is dependable.
Philips Nebulizer - Minimal Design:
Its small, lightweight frame makes it perfect for use at home as well as when travelling, and it's easy to store.
Philips Nebulizer - Economical:
In comparison to other compressor home nebulizers, this gadget is reasonably priced.
Philips Nebulizer - Easy Maintenance:
The Philips Innospire Essence Nebulizer is easy to clean and maintain because it has very few parts.
Philips Nebulizer - Handset Docking Station:
Innospire Essence Nebulizer has a handset docking station that helps to set the mouthpiece or the nebulizer upright allowing for convenient therapy treatments.
Philips Innospire Essence Nebulizer - Warranty
The Philips Respironics Innospire Essence Compressor Nebulizer system has 5 years of manufacturer warranty. This warranty does not cover accidents, improper use, or negligence. Contact our customer care team for assistance to claim the warranty.
Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System Includes
- One Filter
- Reusable SideStream Nebulizer with Tubing
- Disposable SideStream Nebulizer with Tubing
- 5 Year Warranty
- User Manual
Is the Respironics Innospire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System Recalled?
No, the PHS was renamed after June 25, 2021, as Philips Respironics Innospire Essence Compressor Nebulizer. This nebulizer functions as an extended backorder for the InnoSpire Elegant Inet Nebulizer Filters.
What Is The Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer Used For?
The InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System is used to increase the flow of air to offer respiratory medication much quicker.
What Kind Of A Nebulizer Is Philips Respironics Innospire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System?
Essence is one part of the InnoSpire family of nebulizers from the Philips Respironics manufacturer. The nebulizer offers an efficient and faster delivery of aerosol medication with SideStream technology.
How To Care For and Clean Philips InnoSpire Essence Nebulizer?
Use a damp cloth to wipe the Philips nebulizer clean and free from dirt. These care and cleaning tips are applied to the SideStream nebulizer.
After Each Use of Philips Nebulizer
Make sure the tubing isn't attached to anything that can generate electricity.
Remove the medicine cup's top by unscrewing it.
Clean the nebulizer by completely cleaning it and then refilling it with fresh water.
Connect the compressor to the tubing by screwing the top of the medicine cup back on.
To flush out any remaining medicine, run the device for a few seconds again.
Then disassemble the nebulizer and store it until the next time you need it.
Philips Nebulizer - Daily Cleaning
Disconnect the medicine cup's tube. All objects, excluding the tubing, should be washed in hot, soapy water. Remove any excess soap by rinsing all parts in clean water. Allow the nebulizer to air dry thoroughly. There is no need to use a towel. Reassemble and store in a clean area until the next time you use it.
Once a week, wash the reusable SideStream Plus nebulizer in a basket on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Philips Nebulizer - Weekly Cleaning
Disassemble the nebulizer once a week. Put 2-3 drops of dishwashing liquid in a pot of boiling water and soak the nebulizer parts (excluding the tubing) for 10 minutes. After you've finished, rinse all of the parts for around two minutes to eliminate any remaining soap. Before reassembling, allow parts to air dry entirely. When not in use, store in a clean location.
What Are The Instructions For Using The Philips InnoSpire Essence Nebulizer?
- Check the nebulizer and all its accessories for any problem, damage, or exposed electrical components, before using the machine for the first time.
- Sit straight while taking medications.
- The device should be connected to an electrical device.
- Before using the system or any other accessories, read the instructions thoroughly.
- Press the On/Off button to the “I” position to turn on the nebulizer.
- After taking the medication and unplugging the device from the power source, turn the switch to the “O” position.
How to Troubleshoot the Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Nebulizer?
- After each cleaning, make sure the device is operational by turning it on and checking whether air is coming out of the nozzle.
- Turn off the device, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on if it fails, such as delivering insufficient pressure and flow.
- Make that the device is correctly plugged into the electrical socket before each use.
- If you try to repair the device without authorization, the warranty will become void.
How To Use The SideStream with Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence Nebulizer?
The SideStream is a compressor-driven nebulizer that converts liquid mist into an inhalable aerosol to deliver medication to patients. It is only intended for use by a single patient and should be replaced after two weeks of use. This product should only be used under the guidance of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Boil the SideStream (excluding the tubing) for 10 minutes in a mixture of water and 2-3 drops of dishwashing liquid to ensure maximum function.
- Connect one end of the tube to the air outlet of the compressor.
- Connect one end of the tube to the compressor air output and the other end to the bottom of the medicine cup.
- Fill the medicine cup with the required medication after removing the top.
- Connect the mouthpiece/mask to the mouthpiece/mask and replace the top. If you turn the SideStream on its side, medicine will drip out.
InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System Parts
- Philips Respironics Sidestream PLUS Reusable Nebulizer$14.95Out of stock
- 4-Ply KN95 Face Masks for COVID-19 (5-Pack)$39.99Out of stock
- Proactive Pulse Oximeter$69.95